Chapter 21 [Louis's birthday pt.2]

[Louis]

I wake up to an alarm going off, I sit up from my position on my bed and I reach over Harry who is sleeping and I turn off the alarm hoping it didn't wake him up. 

I look down at him and see his eye start to flutter open, and I kiss his head. 

"Hey, love" Harry looks up and smiles tiredly. 

"Hi" He looks down at my chest and his smile widens "You're still wearing the necklace" 

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be" 

"I don't know" I have my arm around his waist and I pull him closer and kiss the top of my head. 

"What time is it" I look over at the clock on my wall 

"It's 9 am" 

"Do you want to eat some breakfast" I hold my breath for a second 

"Sure" I move him to his back and go over top of him so that I was sitting on his hips and he moves his hands to my thighs like it's muscle memory. "Where do you want to go" 

"I want to go to that little cafe we like to go to" 

"You're just obsessed with that cafe aren't ya" 

"It's the first place you took me, I love that place." 

"Okay let's go there" I get up off of him and walk to the bathroom where I take off my clothes and hop in the shower. 

I hear footsteps walk into the bathroom, I presume it's Harry. After a minute the shower curtain moves and Harry steps in. 

"Oh hey, fancy seeing you here" I turn around and see Harry standing naked behind me. I scan his body from top to bottom, holy shit he's so fucking hot. 

"Whatcha looking at" Harry smiles 

"I'm looking at you, you're hot" I laugh and I walked up to him. 

"Am I now" 

"Yes, you are" I push him back to the wall and kissed him. Harry is quick to kiss back, our lips move together. I bite his bottom lip and back away, Harry wines and it makes me laugh. 

"Hey, where are you going" 

"I need to have a shower, and I suggest you do to" 

"Well here I am, having a shower with you" 

"I can see that" I smile and turn around. "At least shampoo your hair" I grab the shampoo and put some onto my hand then give the bottle to Harry "Here" I can hear him open it and put it down on a shelf in the shower. 

I can hear Harry laugh 

"What are you laughing about" I turn around and see him smiling. 

"You look so adorable with soapy hair" 

"I hate you so much" 

"You love me" I turn back around and rinse my hair under the running water. I feel Harry walk up behind me and kiss my neck "Babe there's soap on my neck, doesn't taste like soap" 

"No, it doesn't" I turn around and grab his waist and move him so that he was under the shower. 

"Rinse your hair" I let go of him and grab another bottle "Do you use conditioner" 

"Yeah I do, do you?" 

"Yes, I do" I put some into my hand and place it on his head, it makes me laugh. 

"What's the scent" 

"It smells like something nice" Harry smooths the conditioner through his hair and then smells his hands.