Chapter 10

[Louis]
[I'm sorry in advance on how bad this chapter is]

"Shut up" I connect our lips again, 

Harry moves his hands under my sweatshirt and he holds onto my hips. I tighten my grip on his hair and he lets out a little moan. Harry pushes my hips down into him a bit. I break away from the kiss and move down his jaw, I find a spot just under his jaw bone and suck on a small part, I sink my teeth into his skin and Harry arches his back a bit.

Harry tugs at the bottom of my sweater I quickly sit up and take off my sweater revealing an oversized t-shirt underneath my sweater.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Ya I took it from your foodie bag because I liked it, I hope don't mind" Harry squeezes my hips a little bit

"I don't mind one-bit sunshine" So I'm getting nicknames now,

"Sunshine, I haven't heard that one"

"Well, you better get used to me giving you nicknames because I plan to give you many of them"

"I'm okay with that" I lean back down and place my hands where they were before. I give small kisses along his collar bone and up his neck, Harry moves his head to face one of my arms.

"Lou" I hum a response not taking my lips off his neck. 

"You still hurt yourself" I quickly sit up, removing my hands from his hair, and place them in front of me. 

"N-no there're old" That is a complete lie, I had done it just yesterday. I really hope he can't tell if they are new or old.

"Louis I'm not an idiot I can tell if they are fresh or not" Well shit

 "I'm sorry" I grab my sweater and go to put it back on but Harry grabs it out of my hands "Hey!"

Harry sits up so he was on the edge of the bed, I go to get off his lap but he holds onto my hips so I stay in place. 

"I should probably go," I look away from him and move to get off him again but his grip tightens and doesn't let me move from my stop on his lap

"No, you're not leaving just because I saw that you hurt yourself. Lou, I care about you very much, and I can help you if you will let me." I can feel my eyes start to burn a bit. 

"I'm fine, I can do this by myself" 

"I'm not going to let you do that" Harry grabs my arm and brings it up to his mouth and places a kiss where I had cut myself. 

 "I'm not going to let you do this by yourself" He lets go of my arm and takes a hold of my face and pulls me into a kiss, it was a short and meaningful kiss. Harry pulls away and keeps his hands on my face. 

"You're so beautiful" I remove his hands from my face and place them in his lap. 

"Stop" 

"I will never stop sunshine" I start to get butterflies in my stomach and I can feel my cheeks start to warm up. I look away from Harry and towards the wall. 

"You're cute when you blush" I resist a smile but I can tell I'm not doing a great job at it. 

"Stop, I really hate getting compliments" Harry places his hands on my hips and moves me closer to him and I place my arms loosely around his neck. 

"Well, that's too bad for you because I like giving you compliments" Harry leans forward towards me and I lean back away from him. He looks at me with a pouty face and I smirk. He again leans forwards and I lean back.