Chapter 16

[Louis] 

I wake up to the noise of my alarm, I quickly look around for my phone and find it on the ground, so I reach over and grab my phone and turn it off, hoping that it didn't wake Harry up. I look over at him and his eyes start to flutter open. 

"No, go back to sleep" I place a hand in his hair and message his scalp hoping it would make him fall back asleep. 

"Well I'm awake now so I'm not gonna go back to sleep" He let out a small tired laugh 

"Well we don't have school today so we can go to sleep" 

"But it's a Friday, we have school" 

"It's a pro d day, how do you not know this" 

"I don't pay any mind to this crap" 

"Well, you should" I rest my head on his shoulder and place small kisses along his neck. 

"Do you want to get something for breakfast" 

"I'm not hungry" 

"Baby you need to eat something" 

"Not now" Harry sits up a bit. "No don't move" 

"We're going to go get something to eat" 

"I don't wanna" I move so I am in a comfier position. 

"Too bad, you're gonna eat" 

"You can't make me" 

"Come on love, you have to" 

"No, I don't" 

"Yes, you do" 

"I'm not hungry" 

"How about just a cup of tea"  

"Fine" 

"Alright, let's get some tea" Harry kisses the top of my head and moves to sit on the edge of the couch. He grabs my arm and pulls me up so I also sat on the edge of the couch. 

"Can we get tea later" 

"No, we're gonna get the tea now. Let's go" Harry stands up and takes my arm and pulls me to my feet. "Okay, let's go" I grab my boxers that were laying on the floor and put them on, Harry does the same and we walk to the kitchen

I open the cupboard that holds the tea and I look over to Harry. 

"What tea do you want" 

"Yorkshire tea please" 

"You have good taste" I grab the tea and turn on the kettle. 

"What do you want to do today" Harry walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I throw my head back so it's resting on his shoulder. 

"I was going to hang out with Liam today" 

"Wow your gonna leave me" 

"I am going to leave you" 

"Well what am I gonna do without you" 

"You can hang out with Niall and Zayn and fangirl about how good I was last night" 

"You're so full of yourself" 

"I mean it's true" 

"Fine, you go hang out with Liam and I'll go fangirl to Niall and Zayn about you" 

"Good, now let me make the tea" 

"If you must" I remove my head from his shoulder and I grab two mugs and place the tea bags in them, after the water was done boiling I pour it into the mugs.