Chapter 6

[Louis]

Once lunch was over I made my way to my next class with Harry walking with me the whole time, we had this class together so he decided to walk with me. I liked his company so I didn't complain

We arrived in class on time and we take our seats in the back of the class, Harry didn't complain that we were sitting in the back all the time, he normally sat more in the middle of the class with the popular kids. I still don't get why he is giving pity to the most unpopular kid in this entire school, I mean why does he want to be around me so much, I don't even want to be around me that much.

The class started shortly after the bell rang. There were the occasional late student and the teacher giving them the death stare until they sat down in their seats. I started to daydream about who the fuck knows. I was snapped out of my daydream state shortly after by a voice that was beside me. 

"Louis, do you want to be partners for the project?" I turn my head to look at him, he has a smile on his face.

"Ya sure, I would love to" Oh god I just said I would love to, he probably thinks I am a freak even more than he thinks already, oh god why am I like this.

"Okay, do you want to work on it after school?" 

"Um okay, where do you want to work on it?" 

"Can we work on it at your house?" Why my house, why not your house. 

"Sure ya, we can work on it at my house" 

"Cool," He looks away from me and towards the whiteboard. That was way more awkward than it had to be.

... 

I walked to my last class of the day and left Harry so he can go to his last class. 

During the entirety of my last class, I couldn't get Harry off my mind, why do I feel this way? I mean he is very nice and his eyes are like something an angel made, look at him he looks amazing, his hair is so perfect, his face is so beautiful. Okay, these thoughts really need to stop. 

I must have been daydreaming for the whole class because I could hear the bell being rung, signalling for everyone to go home. I get up from my desk and gather all my things up into my arms and headed towards the door.

And like always Harry was leaning against the wall next to the door of the class. Before I got to the door I just stood back a bit to admire Harry's beauty, wait that's kinda weird.

I walk to the door with a smile, "I am fully convinced that you are a stalker" Harry turns his head towards me and smiles. I love his smile so much. 

"Well I wouldn't be a very good stalker if you see me after all your classes"

"You have a point there" I laughed and started walking. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down the hallway. "So are we taking the bus or did you drive your car?"

"I drove to school so we can just take my car" We walk out of the school through the front door, and walk through the parking lot where there are quite a few cars. Once we got to Harry's car I got into the passenger's seat. The car ride was quite quiet, the only talking we did was me giving Harry directions to my house.

Once we arrive at my house we walk towards the door and I unlock it, I walk in first with Harry close behind me. I take off my shoes and place them where the rest of the shoes lay, Harry does the same. We walk to the kitchen, Harry takes a seat on one of the stools at the island, I walk around the island and go to open the fridge, before I do I turn my head to look at Harry who is looking around the kitchen.