Chap. 9

WHOOP (⚠️TW for this chapter⚠️)

~Jelly's pov~

I was in a nearby forest area. I wanted to go farther but I couldn't bring myself to.

"I had to leave." I think to myself. I messed up. Big time. I tried to kiss him. He hates me... 

THAT WAS A DREAM, JELLY!

"No it wasn't... I can tell what is and dream and what isn't. It was so realistic..."

TOO realistic. It was fake. You've been really stressed, and Josh was your one source of comfort. Its natural to have  nightmares like that!

"But... Its too risky to go back... He doesn't like me..."

Whether what Josh said to you last night as real or not, he needs you. You need to be there for him.

"He has Crainer with him, he'll be fine." I said, starting to sniffle, and tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

Jelly... Crainer isn't the same as you

"HE DOESN'T NEED ME OK?!" I yelled to myself, through tears. "he hates me.....HE HATES ME! HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY HE TREATS ME IN VIDEOS? HE MAKES FUN OF ME! I'M A JOKE TO HIM! WHY WOULD HE WANNA DATE ME IF HE DOESN'T WANNA EVEN BE MY FRIEND? I'm useless to him... Just someone to help him get views..."

THEN WHY WOULD HE CARE WHEN YOU WERE CRYING? WHY WOULD HE NOT WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE? WHY WOULD HE TAKE THE TIME TO STAY WITH YOU IN YOUR ROOM IF HE HATES YOU?

"I- I don't know... But that's not changing my mind! I'm staying here for a while. I don't have to courage to go back yet."

~Josh's pov~

"Why did he have to go?!?" I asked Crainer, sobbing. 

"I don't know." Crainer reply's, while rubbing my back. o7

"I miss him. Do you think he will ever come back?" 

"He will eventually... I hope." 

"What if he's.. d- dead?"

"Let's hope not."

"I can't l- live without him, Crainer. You k- know that."

"I do."

"Do you think it was b- because of me?"

"What? Him disappearing? No, no no why would it be because of you? You are his best friend, Josh. He loves you."

"That's exactly why I- I think it was because of m- me. I- I said this w- whole speech l- last night. It was about h- how much I l- love him. I t- thought he w- was asleep, and I w- wanted to get it off of my c- chest. I think he m- might of b- been-"

"Awake? Do you think you scared him off?"

"I h- hope n- not. I wouldn't b- be able to l- live with myself if i w- was the reason he d- died."

"He's not de-"

"WE D- DON'T KNOW THAT! HE C- COULD BE DEAD, ALONE IN SOME- ALLEYWAY, AND WE WOULDN'T KNOW!"

"I-" 

"I can't do this anymore...." I said running up to my room and locking the door. Crainer ran up and tried to get in.

"Let me in Josh please!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE." I yelled at him.

"I.... fine.." he said, letting go of the doorknob, and walking back down the stairs.