Chap.5

~~~~~Jelly's pov~~~~~

I open my eyes. It happened again.  Another stupid nightmare. This one was scarier though.  I don't wanna go into detail about it. I try to fall back asleep and forget about it, but i can't. It just keeps popping back into my brain. Then I start to think about it again. My breathing starts to get heavier. My temperature starts to rise as i start sweating. 

I was having a panic attack.

I started to tear up, sniffling. Then i hear movement coming from Josh's area. 

He can't see me like this.

 I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to pretend I'm asleep. But it's no use. I was still making obvious, uncontrollable sniffles. My emotions had taken over. Josh scooted closer to me, and embraced me in his arms. Before I could even think, I had grabbed Josh by the waist, and pulled him even closer. We were basically cuddling, now, and I couldn't pull away. 

It felt so... right. 

I questioned why Josh didn't pull away.

Does he like me too?

-No, he doesn't.

Why not?

-Why would he?

 I don't know, I- um -

-Ok ok, maybe he does like you.

Do you really think so?

-I mean, it's possible.

I... maybe.

-You need to confess to him at some point. 

I know I- I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

-Oh c'mon, Jelly. You've gotta at least try.

I- I will. I should probably stop talking to myself.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

~~~~Crainer's pov~~~~

"aghhhh" I sighed, as I pulled myself off of the floor bed I was on. I stood up, and looked around. I looked down at Jelly and Josh. "awwww." They were cuddling. I don't know if either of them knew, but wow.

I decided to go make breakfast, pancakes, for the boys. I mean, I'm pretty good cooking, considering that I've learned from my wife. As I made the pancakes, I asked myself, 

Does Josh like Jelly too?

Hmm. I'll have to ask.

~~~~~Josh's pov~~~~~

I open my eyes as I gain consciousness. I see Jelly's beautiful face, and I feel his arms around me. I blush and ask myself how i was gonna get out of his embrace. He was really holding me tight. I lightly chuckled to myself, and slowly tried to wiggle out of his arms, but it didn't work. he was really squeezing me hard. if felt pretty good too. I hadn't had someone hold me like this in a loong time, and having Jelly be the one holding me, made it even better.

Then I smelt.... BURNING!!! 

(bet you didn't expect that hahaha >:D)

I quickly jumped up, and jelly whined, supposedly because I woke him up.

"sorry." I quickly said, running towards the smell. Then I saw Crainer, and..... FIRE. WAIT FIRE!!!!

Crainer was freaking out.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?" I yelled

"I-I DONT KNOW I-" he responded frantically 

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE."

The kitchen was now fully on fire, and me and Crainer rushed towards the back door. Crainer sprinted out, whilst I picked up Jelly, startling him, and rushed him outside. 

"IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE?!?" Jelly asked, confused.

"Yeah, ill explain later, for now we NEED to leave.  I need to grab one thing." I said, running into the burning house.

"NO, JOSH!! YOU ARE GONNA GET HURT!" he yelled back. 

That's the last thing I heard until it all went black.

A/N 

I bet you didn't expect that, did you? well you are in for a treat. I havent been uploading a lot, and for a bonus for that, I have dropped a new book!!!! It's gonna be all jelloman oneshots, so if you have any ideas for them, go put them in the comments!! I've alredy posted the first onshot, so you can go read it now!! just go to my profile, and you'll see the story there, i hope you're all not boomers lol (you can follow me while you are there ;D)

Anyways, I hope yall duckies have an amazing day, and stay safe. :D