Chap. 10

It has been a few days since Crainer told the crew that Thea was pregnant. They had to record a lot of videos after Josh got out of the hospital, because they were really behind on uploads. They recorded an apology video, explaining that they were going through some rough stuff, and hoped the viewers would understand.

~Josh's pov~

It's been about 3 days since the... accident. We haven't talked about it so far. I'm sure they are probably really curious about it-

Or they don't care.

Anyways, Jelly just called me too his room, and I'm sure he probably just wants to play video games or something..

As I start to head upstairs, I try to listen for game noises, like minecraft launching, or the clicking of a mouse, but all I hear is silence coming from Jelly's room. As I walk closer near the door, I hear a soft sigh.
I knock on the door, and Jelly called out, "Who is it?" He sounded really tired.

"It's Josh! You called?"

"Oh yeah." He sounded disappointed. Like he didn't want to talk to me. Is he ok?

As Jelly opened the door, he looked up at me sadly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, hoping for a honest answer.

"I need to talk to you."

He brought me over to his bed, and we sat down.

I started to get a bit nervous. Why would he need to talk to me? Why does he sound so.. sad? It is about....?

"Its about... The accident. Why did you do it Josh?"

"I-"

"And tell me the truth, please."

"I.... ummm..." I struggled trying to come up with a believable lie.

"I... Was having some troubles... With my.... Family... Yeah."

"Josh... Why are you lying to me?"

~Jelly's pov~

"Josh... Why are you lying to me?" I asked, starting to tear up.

Why would he lie?

"I.. Im not ready to tell you the truth."

"Oh... I just wanna make sure you're ok. I'm sorry If I invaded your personal space, I-"

He put his hand on mine, interrupting with "No. You deserve to know. I just- I can't tell you yet. I'm not ready."

I sigh, but understand. He needs personal space, especially for things like this.

"Will you tell me at some point?"

"I... Yeah. Of course."

"Ok then."

Josh got off of the bed, and started heading towards the door, but I didn't want him to leave quite yet.

"Hey, Josh?"

"Yeah Jelly?" He said looking back at me.

"I love you."

He smiled at me, turning and walking back to me. He spread his arms out, and I prepared for a hug.

"I love you too." He says, pulling me into a hug. As we pulled away about 5 seconds later, there was a strange tension.

I felt the need to just-

I looked him in the eyes, and he did the same. We moved closer together, our faces nearly touching. Then we kissed. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me even closer. I held his face with mine, deepening the kiss. We pulled away, after what seemed like forever, both out of breath. Josh pulled me back in for another kiss, and soon it turned into a very intimate make-out.

Then my phone started to ring.

We pulled away, a string of saliva still connecting our mouths.

I picked up the phone, Josh asking, "Who is it?"

"It's fucking Sanna."

"Why right now?" Josh said in an annoyed tone.

I picked up saying,

~ Jelly: normal Sanna: italic ~

What?

I miss you.

And? What am I supposed to do about it?

I wanna get back together.

Fuck no.

Wha-

You've been such a bitch to me, do you really expect me to love you again?

I- yeah..

you are fucking stupid then.

Who better do you have? Hmm?

Anyone is better than you.

I FUCKING SWEAR JELLY I-

I love someone else, and I don't give a fuck about you. Shut the fuck up and don't try to contact me, cause you're blocked.

*Hangs up*

"Are you going to be ok Jelly?"

"As long as you're here, I'll be fine." I say. I grab his hands and hold them.

"Wanna lay down?" Josh asks me.

"Yeah. I'm kinda tired."

"Ok, lay down. I'll be right back." Josh tells me.

"But- I want you to stay!" I plead to him.

"I won't be long. Don't worry."

"Alright." I say as he covers me with my blankets. I make myself comfortable, and wait for Josh.

As I'm waiting I think about what just happened. Is this a dream?

Josh comes back with my favorite chocolates in his hands, along with some tea. He sets them on my bedside table, and walks around to the other side of the bed.

"I thought you might want some."

'Thanks Josh, for everything."

Josh gets into the bed, and cuddles up to me.

"Are we taking a nap?"

"I suppose." I say chuckling slightly.

"hey... I love you. So much."

"I love you too." I say flustered.

Josh held me tightly around my waist, and we drifted off to sleep together.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY DID IT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY! REMEMBER THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE VALID! YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT! DON'T LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING BRING YOU DOWN!

I love y'all! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️