Chapter 13

~ Josh's pov ~
I hang up on cranier scuttle over to the couch jelly still appears to be sitting on.

"Hey Jelly, Crainers gonna come over in a bit and-" I look down at jelly to see him fast asleep.

"well..." I sit next to jelly and try to make myself comfortable.

                       *𝙗𝙪𝙯𝙯 𝙗𝙪𝙯𝙯*

My phone vibrates on the table. I reach out to grab it and see a notification from Crainer.

[🟩 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜]

      < ᴄʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ 🐥 >                                                                                                                          𝘐𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘴𝘩, 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 :(

I open the message to reply.

𝘰𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘬 𝘪 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘢. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘪 𝘣𝘵𝘸 :)

I put my phone back down on the table and sigh.

I look back over at Jelly, who is shivering. it was cold in here. I took off to my room and grabbed a thick, fuzzy blanket.

I shimmey in-between Jelly and the couch, quickly warming the both of us up. 'Today will be great. I just know it.'

~ time skip ~

I wake up. Its very warm. I feel motion next to me. At first I thought  that it was just jelly ajusting in his sleep, but I'm felt his presence leave the couch. Confused, I open my eyes. I look forward, and Jelly is standing in front of a bookshelf next to the television, turned with his back to me. He appears to be writing something.

I was about to say something, but I couldn't speak. I didn't know why, but I didn't panic. Maybe I wasn't meant to speak at the moment in time. I close my eyes, and try to look calm, like I'm in a perfect state of serenity.

I stay like this for about thirty seconds, then I hear footsteps out of the room. A minute later, I hear footsteps heading back towards me, and the clinking of car keys. I squint my eyes just enough to see, and I watch jelly place a note on the table in front of me.

After placing the note, jelly walks around the table, and I relax my eyes closed again.
     "Oh Josh, you sweet thing."
Jelly bends down and kisses my forehead, and I have to hold back a smile. He leaves the room, and I soon hear the front door close.

A/N: hey loves !!

I know that this is a short update, but I wanted to get something out :)
I hope you enjoy the fluff :]

<3333