21.

Heyy guys!

Hope all of you are safe! I would have given this update few days back but I didn't realize  draft wasn't getting saved. Hence, I had to rewrite whole chapter again. Since I am updating it late so it's a lengthy chapter.

Please give a good response. :)

Also guys stay indoors and stay safe.

*****

"What the hell are you doing here?" Madhyam separated Abhimanyu and Cabir pushing Abhi away.

"Maddy listen" Cabir tried to intervene but Madhyam punched Abhi making all of them shocked.

"Madhyam" Cabir shouted.

Abhimanyu looked at Madhyam with tears who was looking at his fist in shock.

*****

"How can I fight with you? You are my elder brother."

"We are in the ring right now Madhyam. Here I am not your elder brother."

Madhyam shook his head in no and came out of the ring.

"I can't even think of raising my voice in front of you. How can you expect me to punch you even for practice."

"Come back in the ring Maddy" Abhimanyu shouted but Madhyam ran away.

*****

"Mom, your younger son is a coward. He didn't practice today." Abhimanyu tried to instigate Madhyam who was watching Netflix.

Cheryl who was cooking food laughed at it.

"You won't be able to instigate me, big bro." Madhyam stuffed his mouth with popcorns.

"Maddy you should learn from him. It is just for practice. You will become stronger."

"Then I will duel with Manik. He will be the future alpha. If I can fight alpha then that means I can fight future beta that is my bro also." Maddy shrugged and continued watching Netflix making Abhi threw a pillow at him and Cheryl laughed at it.

Madhyam shook his head looking at his fist. "You are a coward, not me. You ran away leaving us behind." Madhyam shouted and ran away.

Cabir was about to follow him but Abhi stopped him. "Manik needs you here. I need to talk to him." Abhi ran behind him and Cabir sat on the ground with his head in his palms.

*****

Nandini came downstairs and found Manik sleeping on the couch. She smiled went towards him.

She saw drool coming out of his mouth and clicked a picture to tease him later. She bent towards his face and blew air on his face disturbing his sleep. She giggled and moved back. She turned back and started moving away but Manik pulled her back taking her by surprise. She held his shoulders for support.

"What...what are you doing Manik?" Nandini got nervous by their proximity.

"What were you doing Nandini? Taking advantage of me when I was sleeping."

Nandini looked at him with wide eyes. " what do you mean by I was taking advantage of you?"

"What do I mean? I mean this" and Manik blew air on her face making Nandini blush.

Nandini tried freeing her hands but Manik jerked her towards him again.

"Leave me!"

"Ahaan! On a condition"