FIRST DATE

Hey!

I am really sorry for this late. I wrote half of this in december but then got busy in college exams and assignments. I will try to update now frequently.

I hope all of you are safe. Please don't go out if it isn't super super urgent. We can fight this together.

So finally here is their date with a shock at the end. Please tell me your views. Please give ache se big comments or else leo will get upset.

*****

Amigo Cafe

Manik and Nandini entered into the cafe. It was a two storey wooden cafe.

"This place is so cozy. I really liked the ambience." Manik complimented the place.

Nandini smiled at him. A waiter came towards them and greeted.

"Hello Nandini ma'am and sir!"

"Hello akash! how are you?"

"I am fine ma'am. How are you?"

"I am doing good too. This is Manik ." Manik smiled at him and said hello

"Hello sir! Come this way."

He guided them toward their table near the window.

"You know this is my favorite table because it is near window. Whenever i come here i sit here only. See nice view na!" said Nandini looking out of window.

"Yes! A very pretty view!" said manik gawking at Nandini noticed this and blushed.

"Menu!"

Their session was interrupted by Akash who got the menu.

"Thank you!"

Akash left from there.

"So what would you like to have?" asked Nandini

"You suggest. "

"Okayyyy! Chuck coffee and try south indian breakfast over here. You will love it. They use potatoes grown in their farms. See that gate at the backside of the cafe,there is the farm." Manik looked their. "After breakfast i'll take you there and also the chutney here is so yummy so yummy" saying this nandini licked her lips and noticed manik looking at her intently. she gave an embarresed smile to him and said sorry.

"you don't need to apologize. You looked cute." Manik said making her blush.

"Water!" Akash interrupted them making manik scowl at him.

"What is his problem Manik? Tell him we don't need anything. Such a disturbing element. I curse him, he gets a bad stomach during his first date." making Manik laugh loudly getting weird looks from the rest of two.

"What happened Manik?" Nandini asked him making him cautious. He rubbed his hand at his nape and gave a nervous smile.

"uhh...nothing. Just remembered something."

Nandini smiled at him and told Akash that they will order shortly

'I am sorry i didn't ask you whether you want coffee or south ind.." but Manik interrupted " no i like south indian . Also i am hungry and i am sure if you suggested it then it will be tasty." He licked his lips making nandini laugh

"Ok then." She called akash and ordered for both of them. Akash left after noting down the order.

"By the way i don't see your friend around." Manik picked the glass to drink water

"He is a late riser. You remember Aryaman, my friend who was there with me on the day of convocation."manik nodded at her. "This cafe belongs to him." Manik chocked