4. GETTING FAMILIAR

Hey!!

*******

Nandini's Pov

i walked towards my tank while Leo followed me. I opened the door of driving seat and told him to go to the other side. When i realized what i said, i slapped myself and looked down for leo but he wasn't there. I looked around and found him sooted in passenger seat.

I climbed onto my seat and said " smart pants! Got into the tank yourself. Seems as if you are already trained" and patted his head at which he purred making me chuckle.

nandini: So it's time to send their asses away. You are gonna meet my loving parents. air quoting loving.

I looked at him and said "as if you can understand me" and he gave me a look which said ofcourse you silly girl.I frowned at him and then thought Maybe i am over thinking.

*****

Blue moon pack

nyonika: what do you mean by nandini bought her. Who is Nandini for god sake? How can you let manik go like that?

Cabir scratching his head said " Nandini is his mate and Manik told me to let her buy him. So i couldn't do anything."

Nyonika got suprised and shouted What ???? Mate my goddd!! Raj u heard mere manik ki mate. Cabir how does she look? Please take me na, i want to meet her. We'll bring her here.

Mukti and Alya also got excited hearing her.

Alya: I second that. Tell me how does she look.

Mukti: Is she from our pack or other?

Alya: Just don't tell us she is from Harshad's pack.

At which all three ladies shouted Noo

Cabir: Umm she is a human...... and stopped to look at nyonika's reaction but just received a blank look

Mukti laughed at this and said " Cabir improve your joking skills. I mean you really scared me for a second" and continued laughing.

Dhruv: It's true

Mukyi stopped laughing and looked at Dhruv and then at Cabir and found both of them serious.

Raj: I have never heard of something like this.

Mukti: I second. I mean humans are weak in comparison to us. If some fight occurs tomorrow and Nandini wont be able to fight.. but was cut by Dhruv's laughter who was rolling on the floor.

Alia: what's wrong with you Dhruv?

Dhruv: weak? wont fight? 😂😂😂 but instantly recieved a smack from cabir who showed his eyes to him as if daring him to say anything

Mukti who noticed this exchange between the two asked Dhruv to tell

Dhruv: you guys have no idea she kicked Cabir . She fucking kicked the strongest beta of the world.

At this everyone was surprised and whole hall was filled with silence . Cabir who thought that no one will laugh at him was back into his form but was proved wrong when everyone started laughing .

He made a grumpy face and started conplaining to moon goddess that "when my mate will come i ll tell her. She ll be in my team. " But what he didnt know was his mate will be same like them thought moon goddess.

Raj: Both of them are going to spill water on my image. That Alpha gets capture by a human and the Beta gets beaten by another human.

At this Cabir makes a bad face and his friends laughed.