what's wrong with leo

Hello everyone!

*****
Amigo cafe

Both of them were leaving the cafe but suddenly Nandini stopped him.

"Manik , i want to help Cabir. " Manik looked at her with shocked face.

"No,it's fine. I'll handle him"

"Let me finish it. Cabir is not fine and i think that we need to provide him things which he loves and will make him happy."

"Nandini that is nice but don't worry he gets everything he wants."

"No he doesn't."

"What are you talking about?"

Nandini fidgeted with her fingers and took a deep breath and said "Leo."

Manik looked at her with shock.

" I think i need to let go of leo for Cabir."

"Manik Malhotraaaaaa you are dead." Shouted a very angry leo.

"Wh..wha.."Manik tried to speak.

"I know you are shocked but we need to do this. Cabir really wants leo. He even broke into my house for him. Who knows he might take a drastic step?"

"Nandini stop it! Are you even thinking before saying? How can you think of giving up leo?" Shouted an angry manik

Nandini got angry listening to him. "You think this is easy for me. I love leo a lot but if he can help someone getting better then i am ready to let go of him."

Manik scoffed at it "sure help" making nandini frown at him.

"Superb manik malhotra! Now you are even fighting with mate. Great!" Leo taunted

Manik took deep breaths. "Nandini, listen this is not a way. Just because he is not fine doesn't mean we will provide him with everything that he wants. "

Nandini cut him "why not manik? He will be happy and that's what we want."

Manik looked at her in disbelief "you know what,  just let's drop this conversation here only. I don't want to argue with you over this."

"Is that a solu..." Nandini was cut off by a shout.

"Nandiniiii!"

******

Blue Moon Pack

Cabir and Dhruv entered the cell and found Ron still unconscious.

"Why is he still not awake?" asked cabir to the guard

"Beta, he got conscious in the morning and started creating havoc so madhyam asked us to give him wolfsbane again."

"Damn it!" cabir punched the wall. "Next time inform me. I will handle him in my way"

Cabir and Dhruv left the cell.

"Did you talk to manik?" dhruv asked him

"Dhruv, I forget to tell you guys. come, I'll tell you all together." cabir started laughing and mindliked everyone to come into the hall.

"No cabir! i have made the breakfast. alya and i are not coming now. you all come to dining area." an irritated mukti replied making everyone laugh.

"Here I come" cabir replied

******
Amigo cafe

Nandiniii!

Both of them looked at the source of shout and find aryaman running towards them