14.

Hey!

Thank you so much for the response on the last chapter. It really made me happy. That is the reason for this early update. I would have update much earlier but my internship takes a lot of time of my day.

Please give a good response to this chapter as well. I am already working on the next chapter.

Also i am trying to work on a new plot. Kinda cute.  But you have to wait for it. :P

I hope all of you are safe.

Here we go!

Suggest me some name for this chapter please.

*****

Leo ran towards the blue moon pack. Manik's all shouts and pleads went in vain. Leo entered into blue moon pack. Manik mindlinked Cabir and Dhruv informing he is in the territory.

"We are coming back." Cabir replied

"No! Go and look for Nandini. See, if she is fine or not." Manik ordered them.

"Okay!"

All the pack members bowed down when they saw leo running past them. They shivered due to the power surrrounding leo showing something is wrong.

"Cabir, i want you back in the territory" Raj ordered Cabir which was open to Manik and Dhruv as well.

"Dad, Nandini is alone. He ..." but was cut by Raj.

" I said Cabir you need to be here. Let Dhruv go there.Madhyam is already there. I have sent some guards as well. Whole pack is a mess. We need someone to handle it" Raj ordered

"Dad, but" which went in vain as raj cut off the mindlink.

"I am coming back." Cabir said.

"Leo,for the first time dad cut me off. If something happens to Nandini , i'll not forgive you." Manik said.

"Obviously manik why would you? After all she is your mate. Why should i care? " leo retorted making manik shocked.

"What? Are you even listening to yourself? She is your mate as well" A baffled manik replied.

Leo scoffed "sure, my mate. I was wrong before. Nandini is your mate. My mate doesn't even exist. She is a human and i don't care if something hap..." leo was cut by nyonika's shout. "Leo i want you in front of me in next 5 minutes." making them realize they left the control on their mindlink in a fit of temper and everyone in the pack listened to them.

Leo looked around and found people looking at him in shock.

Leo realized what all he spoke and ran towards pack house.

"Leo i hate you" An upset manik blocked him

Cabir who was running towards the pack stopped abruptly listening to leo. He started having tears in his eyes. "I never thought leo you will bring all that out like this. I thought we can move on from it." Cabir entered into the pack and saw everyone shocked. When they saw him, they bowed down. He ran back to pack house.

*****

Pack house

Leo entered into pack house and found everyone in the hall. When he met eyes with nyonika he lost all his anger and tried to give back the control to manik.

"Don't" Nyonika said and everyone looked at her. "I want to talk to you leo not manik." Leo whimpered. "Follow me. No one else will follow us"

Leo shook his neck in no but nyonika glared at him."I thought you are done with your stubbornness. " Leo looked at the ground and silently started following nyonika.