BONDINGS

Hey!!!
Here is the next update.

****
Leo moved towards him dangerously and told manik " you didn't do anything but i am not leaving him." and leaped on aryaman making all of them including manik shouting no.

Manik tried to overpower leo to stop him but before that Leo stopped who saw Nandini standing in front of aryaman.

Nandini was looking at him with fear in her eyes made leo whimper and he bowed his head in front of her.

"Nandu from where have you got this wild creature from ? Look at" aryaman's blabber stopped when he looked at leo's red eyes looking at him. " seee nandu his eyes. He'll kill me. "

Nandini was getting irritated shouted" shut uppp!! Will you? " making leo purr loudly.

Nandini went towards leo and said " maybe he got protective when he saw a stranger. "

aryaman interrupt her " Navya is also stranger. She also came in my car"

" Maybe he doesn't likes you as you commented on him whereas i smiled" Navya replied at which leo came near her and licked her feet. "See! He likes me" at which aryaman made a face.

"First he isn't a dog but a wolf." Nandini told them

"Whatt? I can't believe it Nandini that your fascination towards werewolves will make you buy a wolf" Aryaman said. Leo got alerted when he heard werewolves and looked at Nandini. " where did you find him in first place?"

"At couchy's"

" who sells wolf in a pet shop?" Aryaman said

"Couchy" said Navya. "He sells anything that has four limbs."

" i can't believe it. But still nandu how can you buy him? He could have harm you. " aryaman argued and leo looked at him angrily.

"But he didn't. I just know that when i saw him for the first time i liked him."Nandini replied making leo purr.

"Woww!! Whatever just keep him away from me" aryaman said and started going towards the gate

" ignore him nandini. Lemme introduce myself to leo. Hey leo, i am Navya. " she patted Leo's head and leo gave him a wolfy grin.

" atleast give me the keys so i could open the gate" shouted aryamann standing near the door.

They all moved towards the gate and Nandini openend it. Aryaman looked at leo and found him showing his canines to him.

He pushed Navya aside and ran inside.
"What's wrong with him?" Navya asked at which Nandini shrugged her shoulders.

She locked the door and told leo to follow her.

"I'll just serve him food and come back" Nandini told Navya. Leo grinned hearing food.

******
Blue moon pack

Cabir and Dhruv entered into the pack house and found a commotion around.

"well hello ladies!! What's going on?" Cabir asked.

" Mukti was telling us about your yesterday goodnight" Alya replied and all of them laughed and Cabir scowled at them.

" Don't make a mole out of hill" said Cabir.

"Uhh Cabir actually it's don't make a hill out of mole" Alya corrected him making rest of them laugh.

"Cabir even Alya knew this" Mukti teased and in return got hit by a pillow on the face by Alya.