19.

Heyy!
Wish you all a very happy new year!
Stay safe and healthy!

Can I expect good response atleast today? I have written a long update after a long time.

*****

"Actually he took his girlfriend on a date" which made all of them shocked. Manik saw Nandini getting upset. 

Cabir who was drinking water spitted it out and started coughing taking Nandini's attention.

"Shit!" She got up and started rubbing his back. Leo was glaring at Abhi who ignored him.

"Are you fine?" Nandini asked.

"Yes! Thank you!"

Nandini passed a smile and went back to her chair. Manik couldn't control himself and leaped on Abhimanyu shocking Nandini. Abhi who was prepared for something like this held Leo and hugged him tightly. Leo tried to wiggle out but couldn't. 

"I guess Leo liked him." Cabir tried covering up and Nandini's whose mind was somewhere else believed him.

"What the hell Abhi? How can you lie?" Manik shouted.

"I wanted to instigate Leo so that he comes near me. We know that he won't come around." Manik got quiet at his reason but was upset looking at Nandini. Leo got shocked and tried wiggling out of Abhi's arms but failed.

"Still! You shouldn't have done that." said Manik .

"Manik how can you be so calm? Scold him and beat him to pulp. But before that ask him to leave me." Leo cribbed which was again ignored by Manik.

Meanwhile Abhimanyu was caressing his furs and Cabir controlled his laugh and Leo glared at him.

"First,  I don't understand why this Manik isn't not talking to me. And then am I a dog that all of you come to play with me?" blabbered Leo

"Yes Manik, why are you not talking to Leo?" asked Cabir.

Abhimanyu passed a small smile to Cabir making him frown. "You don't know why Manik is upset?" Leo looked at Abhimanyu and asked "you know?"

"Because you didn't try talking with me last night. He felt that you took me for granted and didn't make any efforts to make it up to me." Leo looked at the floor.

"It's not like that you know ab..abhi. I..I " Leo tried speaking

"I know Leo. But I want to move on now. I am tired of running away. Aren't you?" Leo snuggled in Abhi making everyone smile. Nandini was noticing all these looks and frowned. Cabir noticed this and try to change the topic.

"I came to play with Leo and Abhi you stop hugging him. I'll only share him with Nandini." Cabir tried to sound jealous making everyone laugh. Leo made a bad face and jumped out of his lap.

"Manik will you talk to me now?" Leo asked cutely.

"I'll think" Manik teased him.

"Fine! Obviously you are enjoying your date with your girlfriend" Leo fueled the fire and Manik again remembered what happened.

"Abhimanyu I'll kill you. Clean the mess you created." Manik shouted at Abhimanyu who laughed at his misery.

Leo went towards Nandini and opened his mouth to tell Nandini to feed him. Nandini smiled at him.

"So Abhimanyu tell me about you. Wait before that just tell me where are new faces coming from daily? Daily I get introduce to a new guy ."

"Nandini, you meant new hot faces. Right?" Cabir teased. Nandini looked at him from up and down and then nodded in no making everyone laugh and Cabir made a face.