FEELINGS

Heyyyy!!

                                Long time?

                               Missed me?

                                     I did.

Was busy. New to college. Aur abhi se so many assignments.i was free a bit this weekend so thought to complete it.  So to compensate a very big update. Lots of leo because manik isn't in demand anymore😋😋 and hopefully answers many doubts.

Please tell me what you feel about this update. I don't know why but i liked this. Maybe because writing something like this for first time.

Even if you don't like it khush krne ke li hi bol dena. :P

Inline comments are love

Here you go

*******

It was an amazing day. Navya screamed making everyone laugh at her excitement.

Crazy girl it's time to leave. Aryaman said at which Navya made a face .

No, lets do a night stay guyss pleassseee. Nandini showed her puppy eyes.

Yes let's do it. Navya supported.

I hate to do this but i need to leave. Mum is not well. If you want Navya and you can do a night stay. Aryaman suggested.

No, i think i should also go back. Mummy and papa wanted to spend time with me to celebrate today. It's already 8. Navya told them.

Okay then you both should go we will do night stay another day. Nandini told them.

They all hugged each other. Navya patted Leo's head and he licked her hand.

Aryaman also went towards him to pat but leo turned back and moved away from him.

Maybe he'll take time to like you. Nandini tried to uplift his mood.

Maybe he doesn't like your face. Navya teased arya .

It is better than yours so if he liked you then he will surely like me. Huh  aryaman replied.

Enoughhh!! Now go. Your parents must be waiting. Nandini told them

Yayayaya! Going navya said.

They again hugged eachother and Nandini  closed the door after her friends left. She turned back and saw leo on his two paws. She laughed and held his hands.

So you enjoyed today? Nandini asked him and leo shaked his head up and down.

Nandini smiled at him and told let's go to the backyard and have nandu and leo time.

Leo gave a wolfy grin at it and ran towards the back door.

I get surprised sometimes that how do you understand my words. Nandini told leo.

Control your excitement wolfie. Manik scolded leo.

Nandini opened the door and leo followed her. They sat on the bench and both of them stared at the woods.

Today you might not get your rabbit. Nandini teased leo who in return shook his head at her and ran in the woods.

Leo stop. Where are you running?come back right now. Nandini ran behind him.