2. TASHAN

Hey everyone!!!😀

Guys I started writing for the first time and expected a good response from all of you. The response in the last update was really disappointing . Atleast tell how did you find it and where I need to improve it. I have already written few parts and it gets better with every update. I just need you guys to share your views with me.

Inline comments are everyone's favorite!

Here you go

******

Blue Moon Pack

Cabir was laughing with tears in his eyes and everyone was giving him looks.Finally nyonika lost her cool and threw the bottle at him kept near her on the table. Everyone laughed.

Cabir:ouch!!

nyo: Where is Manik?

Cabir(seriuosly) : Guys Manik is safe but we need to go and buy him.

And then starts laughing again receiving one more bottle

Dhruv: What? Listen Cabir tell us what happened.

Cabir who was rubbing his head complaining to almighty became attentive and started narrating everything. All then heard were echoes of laughter.

Raj: Buy him in just 20 dollars. That good for nothing alpha. Couldn't save himself from a human

Nyo: Shut up u oldie. Cabir go and buy my son back with worth 100 dollars. Mera manik h vo ,mera gem, apple of my eyes. He is priceless.

she turned back and found no one.

****

Leo: mere sapno ki rani kab ayegi tu

Manik: intehaa ho gyi khabar na ayi mere yaar ki

Leo: manik here i am thinking about our mate and tujhe cabir ki yaad aa rhi h

Manik: Einstein unless and until we are not free of this cage how are we going to find our mate.

Leo: As if when we were free u found her.

Manik(pouting): why are you scolding me. I travel so much just because of this reason only na.

Leo: sorry! i am irritated. manik i want to go for a run. break this na.

Manik: You know na if i do something like this then somebody might shoot me sensing me as danger.

Leo: i don't know why am i feeling that today something good is going to happen.

Our conversation was broken by cabir who asked me in which shop i am in. Then i realized i know nothing about my whereabouts. Leo this is what u meant by good u goof.

Leo ignored him as he was looking at rabbits who made him feel hungry.

Leo: Bhudha shopkeeper khana bhi nhi deta

Manik: Cabir find us yaar.

***

After 5 hours

Manik: tujhe yaad na meri aayi kise se ab kya kehna

Leo: It's time that we change our beta. I am sure he must be lying his lazy ass somewhere munching chips on our misery.

Manik: Correct. I am going to start with new beta competition once i am free

but was interrupted by a smell that I am loving the most at the moment.

Leo(sigh): finally

Manik: mera yaar aa gya tu

Cabir who also sniffed manik came into shop like a crazy man shouting manik manik gaining attention of everyone in the shop.

Shopkeeper: Hello! u cant shout like this. Silence!

Cabir silently started moving around silently and Dhruv who was behind him gave him a disbelief look .

Shopkeeper: What do you guys want?

Cabir(laughing): Shezwann fries with oreo milkshake! Come on this is couchy pet shop so will buy pet. By the way why it's couchy. Hahaha it's so funny.

Dhruv who was looking around also laughed receiving a scowl from shopkeeper and tried to control his laugh.

Shopkeeper shouted"out of my shop now. Couchy is my name."

Cabir(supressing his laugh): suits you fatty. By the way We are here to buy wolf.

Couchy gave him a hard look and refused to sell it to him making three eyes go wide.

Couchy: i cant trust the safety of my wolf with such ill mannered mutts.

Cabir(angrily): Ese kese nhi bechega tu mei bhi dekhta hu.

Dhruv(calmly): Listen we are ready to give you any amount for him.

Couchy who heard Dhruv got happy thinking about his fortune but it came down crashing when he heard cabir interrupting.

Cabir: Kya any amount? We are not going to pay anything.

Manik who heard him delaying things growled making everyone scare except Cabir who knew something like this is going to happen and then completed his sentence.

Cabir: We ll pay just 100 dollars not a penny less or more. Nyonika aunty will beat me if i pay less or more.

Couchy who heard this was happy since 100 dollars weren't less but just to satisfy his ego refused as he was irritated with Cabir.

Leo: manik give the control to me. I ll tell this Fatso what it feels like taking panga with alpha of the strongest pack of the world.

Cabir lost his patience and held the collars of couchy and threatened him

Cabir: If in next ten seconds i dont see your ass on the chair making the bill trust me u wont be able to make any bill in future. I ll do small small pieces of you and would feed to this wolf who wont show any regards to ur protective mode. Chal bana ab

Couchy got scared that nearly he pissed in his pants instantly went to the chair making receipt. Leo who suddenly got uncomfortable started pacing around. Manik who noticed this asked him what's wrong with him and leo told him something going to happen. Manik who was going to ask him was interrupted by the gate which was opened with a loud bang gaining attention of evryone.

What followed made Manik and Leo both howl in happiness.

Manik: She smells so good . She smells of Vanilla and cinnamon. She is beautiful leo.

Leo: Yes Manik. She is so hot.

Manik who heard such adjectives for his mate scowled at Leo making Leo chuckle.

And then she entered into the shop making leo screaming excitedly "MATE, MATE" unaware of what a fiesty mate he has got .

Mate: Hey couchy! Show me the best cute pup you have!

Manik: She has the best voice in this world

Fatty: Nandini you know the way. Go and choose.

And then she looked around and finally their eyes met and world stopped.

Leo: Nandini! Beautiful name for my beautiful mate. Manik she is coming here.

Manik purred in happiness when nandini came near him and patted his head and smiled at him. But then her smile turned into smirk.

Nandini: Ahaann! I changed my mind. The bigger it is better it will be. I will buy this dog.

Pointing in Manik's direction shocking Cabir and Dhruv . while Manik couldnt controp his happiness and licked her hand giving his buddies a minor heart attack.

Please vote, comment and share!