5. Cabir vs Nandini

Hello!!

If you can share my story to others please do it.

Here we go!!

****

Cabir mindlinked Manik and sang tune bulaya mei chala aaya. manik mere bhai mei agya . 

manik chuckled at this and replied  i am coming nautanki.

Manik who was still in his wolf form after checking nandini came downstairs and sneaked out of the house.

Cabir  saw Manik coming out started acting and loudly screamed manikkkk meri akhe taras gyi tujhe dekhne ke lie. 

Manik  got terrified seeing him shouting scolded him through mindlink and asked him to shut up and talk to him through mindlink only. 

Cabir composed himself and showed him the bag. Manik asked him to follow and went to a room adjacent to kitchen and hid the bag below the bed. 

Cabir was looking around found so many trophies kept on a shelf and excitedly went towards them. Manik who noticed him also was going to follow but jumped back on his place when found him screaming in his place. 

manik: what is wrong with you cabir? nandini will wake up. shit! shit!

cabir replied manik i got  scared after looking at trophies . You wont believe the reason of these trophies. Your mate but was cut off by the sound of footsteps on the stairs. Thanks to speed of werewolf hearing power. 

Manik and Cabir looked at each other being terrified and started looking a place to hide. 

nandini: leo where are you? see come here right now.

manik: shit! fast cabir. look hide there in the bathroom.

And then only the gate of the room opened not giving eneough time to cabir who in reflex jumped high and held the fan on the ceiling making manik's eyes go wide. 

Nandini who entered with a bat in her hands in the room got reliefed looking at leo who immediately purred. Nandini hugged him and said I was so scared when i didn't see you next to me. Main gate is also opened i dont know how . I heard a scream as well. Manik who felt bad seeing his mate sad immediately licked her face .

Nandini smiled at him and said aww! you know you are but was cut off by a voice of something breaking and looked here and there but suddenly a scream came and the scene in front of her eyes made her eyes go wide and manik wanted to facepalm himself. 

On the bed was a man lying upside down  with fan lying beside him. She looked up at the ceiling and down and understood what was wrong. She started screaming thief thief  and was going towards cabir to beat him when suddenly cabir turned around and screamed  making nandini halt at her place and looking at him with wide eyes. 

nandini got furious and screamed youuuuu. oh now i got it. Like seriously u invaded into my house so that u can kidnap leo and take away with you . You jerk!

Cabir looked at Leo and found his eyes red making him more scared. He looked at Nandini and found her waiting for his reply.  What? No , you stupid lady but was cut by a growl leo gave him for mistreating his luna making cabir more scared and nandini smiled misunderstanding leo to be scaring the guy for being a thief. 

cabir who gained a little courage started explaining his point see ms nandini i was not here to kidnap leo but to check whether u are taking care of him or not and found nandini giving him ohh really look.