18.

Hey!!!

Nandini's place

Nandini came out of her house looking for leo and was about to enter in the jungle.

"Alpha she is entering in the jungle" Madhyam mindlinked Manik.

"Please follow her. I am just reaching"

Nandini paused at the entrance. She got scared looking into dark jungle.

"Leoooo! Please come, I am scared" She got tears in her eyes.

Then only Leo jumped out of the bushes and howled seeing her crying.

"Leo!" Nandini ran and hugged him. "Where were you? I got scared. Why did you run into jungle without telling me?"

Leo looked at the ground. Nandini sighed and got up. She quietly moved towards the house.

"Mate is angry" Leo said but Manik didn't reply.

"Manikkkk" but still got no reply.

"You don't care about mate at all." Leo blocked Manik as well.

He followed Nandini. Nandini went into her room and lied on the bed. Leo jumped on the bed and tried snuggling her but Nandini didn't wrap her hands around him.

"Leo sleep" Leo whimpered but Nandini didn't react. Leo tried again but Nandini didn't react.

"Leo don't irritate her." Manik scolded him

"Manik? What is wrong with you? Neither you are talking to me nor mate is"

"Sleep" Manik again blocked him.

Leo got upset at this and moved out of bed towards the window. He looked at the moon and lied down there. Nandini saw this and sighed. She got up from the bed and went towards him. She caressed his head making Leo look at her with teary eyes. She picked him up and lied on the bed and snuggled. But Leo was still upset as Manik wasn't talking to him.

"Manik?" But he didn't respond. Leo snuggled into Nandini and tried to sleep.

Leo wasn't able to sleep whole night. "Maa ke paas jaana hai" but he got no reply from Manik.

Next morning

Nandini got up and passed a smile to Leo. She got up and went towards the washroom.

Leo got more upset that Nandini didn't cuddle him and kiss him.

Nandini came out of the washroom.

"Today I'll give you a bath. Come!" But Leo didn't get excited at this and followed her silently.

Nandini was expecting Leo to play with her during bath got surprised seeing him behaving like this. She sighed.

"Leo" He looked at her and whimpered.

She held her ears "Nandu is sorry." She said cutely making Leo smile.

Leo hugged her. "I was scared. You ran in afternoon like that and again I didn't find you beside me when I woke up. I thought you left me." Leo broke hug and looked at her. He licked her tears.

"You will never leave me na?" Leo nodded in no making Nandini smile. "I'll never let you go." And rested her head on him.

*****
Nandini was serving Leo his food and settled on the dining table to have her breakfast.

Somebody rang the bell making Leo stiff. Nandini went to open the door but leo ran past her and stood on the door and nodded no to her. Nandini frowned at him. Leo took her pyjama in his mouth and started dragging her away.