Chapter 6

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

"You like him, right?" Changmin commented from beside Chanhee as he watched Younghoon curl up and sleep next to them. Chanhee looked taken aback but quickly gathered himself and shook his head in disapproval.

"I don't, don't worry" Changmin chuckled under his breath as he ruffled Chanhee's hair. "Why would I be worried? Younghoon mentioned this already, I'm his ex but I actually have a boyfriend" Changmin said, catching Chanhee's attention.

"Oh..." Chanhee didn't realise that he was smiling. "You definitely like him. We broke up because it wasn't the same anymore. Eric and I have been together for more than a year, and I love my boyfriend very much. So you don't have to worry about me" Chanhee kept silent, not wanting to say something that he'd regret later.

"He's a lovely boy once you get to know him. He has a lot going on in his life, and he doesn't really have anyone who showered him with love when he was younger, so he doesn't do well with affection. But don't let that stop you from liking him" Changmin said.

Chanhee's gaze fell on Younghoon's peaceful expression and his chest rising and falling as he slept. "He likes the cherries" Chanhee muttered as he remembered Younghoon saying how happy the fruit made him.

"Thank you for telling me that" Chanhee spoke up, and Changmin nodded. "Take care of him. It seems like you're all he has now" Changmin laid down as he patted the place next to him for Chanhee.

"We'll make it through this alive, and you'll be able to go back to Eric" Chanhee assured, and a sad smile spread across Changmin's face. "I just want to know whether he's safe or not. I didn't find him anywhere in the school. He's younger than me, so his classes aren't even near mine" Changmin sighed sadly.

He tried not to tear up, but his eyes were already watery. "Hey! We'll find him. I promise you he's fine" Chanhee wanted to bite his tongue for giving the boy false hope, but he was raised to be a realist, and he knew the chances of finding Eric was slim to none.

"Thank you for saying that. We better get some sleep" Chanhee agreed as the boys tried to fall asleep. "At least we're alive" Chanhee said to lighten the mood, only to be met with silence. "Barely" Changmin spoke up after a few seconds before silence fell in the room.

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"How do you always end up cuddling up to me in the morning?" Chanhee heard Younghoon say from beside him as he pushed him away. "You're just warm, don't get any ideas" Younghoon just hummed, clearly not believing him.

"Keep quiet. Changmin is still sleeping" Chanhee said as he got up to drink some water. "I heard a bit of what you both were talking about yesterday" Chanhee froze at the idea of Younghoon even hearing the slight possibility of him liking the boy.

"I thought you were all about reality. Why did you tell him that Eric was alive? You know that there's almost no way" Chanhee turned towards Younghoon with the bottle of water in his hand.

"A lot of impossible things have been happening lately, Kim Younghoon. I wouldn't be surprised if anything happened these days" Chanhee was pulled by the waist towards Younghoon before he pinned him against the wall.

"Nothing would surprise you? Then what if I kiss you?" Chanhee held his breath as he looked up at Younghoon's eyes. Their lips were only centimetres apart. Only one jerk forward, and they would be kissing.

"Do you dare?" Younghoon's lips moulded into a smirk as his grip around Chanhee's waist tightened. "I guess I do" before Chanhee could process what was happening, he was kissing Younghoon. His lips tasted sweet and strangely of cherry. He couldn't figure out if he were hallucinating or if this was actually happening.

They pulled apart when they heard rustling coming from where Changmin was sleeping. "I guess you do dare" Chanhee avoided Younghoon as he went over to Changmin. "Hi, morning!" Changmin said, oblivious to what had happened.

"Why do you both look so freaked out? Did a zombie come??" Changmin's eyes filled with terror, and Chanhee quickly dismissed the thought. "No, no! We probably didn't get much sleep" Chanhee lied as he glanced at Younghoon, who hadn't moved from his spot.

"Let me get you something to drink" Chanhee said, seeing Changmin still a bit shaken up. He went to give Changmin some water, only to be stopped by Younghoon.

"Are we going to act like we didn't kiss?" Younghoon whisper shouted so that Changmin wouldn't hear them. "Can we just do that, thanks" Chanhee tried to get out of his grip, but he only tightened it.

"Oh, you can try Choi Chanhee, I'm sorry but I kissed you once and now I don't want to stop" Younghoon winked before taking the water from Chanhee's hand to give to Changmin, leaving a flustered Chanhee behind, "oh I'm fucked"

»»————- ★ ————-««