Chapter 7

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

"Okay careful" Chanhee held the window open as Changmin stepped out. "Watch your feet" he warned when Changmin tried to steady himself on the windowsill to get to the adjacent block building. "I won't fall" Changmin jumped over the extended part of the ledge before putting his hand out for Chanhee to take.

"Younghoon, if you let me fall then I'll take you down with me" Younghoon chuckled at Chanhee before helping him out so that he could move to the tiny gap separating the window of the other building before also jumping over the ledge.

"I got you" Changmin pulled Chanhee in before he had a panic attack. "I'm coming" Younghoon took a deep breath before stepping out of the window. He told himself to do anything but look down, but he ended up doing just that.

"I can't do this!" Younghoon let out a frustrated groan and looked up at the sky. "Hoon, what's wrong?" Changmin extended his hand out only to be ignored by Younghoon.

"I'm going to go back. I'm not going to do this" Chanhee slightly moved Changmin out of the way before looking at Younghoon, who had his eyes shut tightly as he held onto the wall in fear.

"What are you doing? Come on!" Chanhee tried to coax Younghoon into moving but decided to give up, realising that he wasn't going to move. "Kim Younghoon, take my hand. I won't let you fall. I promise you that I won't let you fall."

Younghoon glanced at Chanhee's hand before lightly grazing his fingers over it. Chanhee took the opportunity to grab Younghoon's hand before pulling him in.

Chanhee held onto Younghoon as they both fell into the room with Chanhee on top of him. "You're scared of heights?" Chanhee asked before slightly flicking Younghoon's forehead.

"You didn't think of letting us know that before you came up with this master plan of jumping buildings?" Younghoon shrugged, and Chanhee got up. "What would I have done if you had fallen?" Chanhee said without thinking.

"Were you scared?" Chanhee pushed Younghoon away before he could come near him. "You wish" Changmin couldn't help but laugh at the two, but it was cut short in his throat when he heard his phone ring.

All three of them turned to Changmin's phone in his pocket, which was ringing loudly. "That's a phone!" Chanhee pointed at Changmin's pant pocket, which was ringing continuously.

"And it's ringing! Pick it up, Ji Changmin!" Changmin was in shock, but the moment the words left Younghoon's mouth, he accepted the call. "Hyung? It's me. It's Eric" Changmin fell to his knees as he tried to convince himself that he wasn't imagining it, that it was his boyfriend.

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Eric! Where are you?" Eric's voice sounded distant on the other end, but it was understandable. "I'm at the cafeteria. I was looking for you. There are people here, it's barricaded, and we have food here. We even have a way to get out, so don't worry! Baby, tell me where you are. I'll come to you somehow" Eric's voice was breaking, and Changmin's grip on the phone tightened.

"Eric- Eric, wait! It's not just me. There are two more of my friends. We'll try to come" Changmin said as he tried not to let the call end. "I can't wait to see you again. I'll try to call you later. Be safe, Hyung. I love you" Changmin smiled to himself, knowing he might be able to see him again.

"I love you too, be safe" Changmin said before hanging up. "We're going to get out of this alive!" Chanhee jumped up and down before hugging Younghoon. Younghoon was too confused to realise what was happening, but he hugged Chanhee back.

"We're getting out!!" Chanhee repeated as he shook Younghoon. "We're not going to die!" Younghoon finally realised as he picked up Chanhee and turned them around in his spot.

"We better start a plan on how we're going to get out. The cafeteria is closer to this block than the one we were in earlier, but I'm not familiar with this part of the school" Younghoon said with a sigh.

"Don't worry, I am. I used to volunteer to teach dance for the middle schoolers, so I know my way around here" Changmin explained, making both the boys' expressions brighten up.

"I can't believe it. I thought we were going to die like this. What would we do with the zombies if they come in front of us?" Chanhee spoke up as he looked around the room for something to fight with.

"Call me crazy, but I need you to break that glass and take the fire extinguisher out" Changmin pointed out to the red fire extinguisher that was mounted on the wall.

"We better not get killed" Younghoon muttered to himself as he broke the glass with a chair that was lying in the room. He pulled it out before asking Chanhee to open the door.

"Don't die okay, both of you" Changmin and Chanhee nodded as they watched Younghoon walk out ahead of him. Chanhee's hand held onto Younghoon's shirt so that he turned to look at him. "You better not die either" Chanhee said as he walked out the door.

»»———— ★ ————««