Chapter 8

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

"That's it, right!?" Chanhee said, frantically spraying the extinguisher. Changmin ran to the barricaded door before banging on it with everything in him. "Eric, open the damn door!" Changmin screeched as Chanhee and Younghoon tried to keep the creatures away.

"Hyung?" A head popped up from inside the cafeteria before pushing past the people to open the door. "Get in quick" Eric pulled Changmin in before holding the door open for Chanhee and Younghoon.

"You go first" Younghoon said, trying to make Chanhee go inside. "And leave you to die? No, I'm good!" Younghoon couldn't help smile at the fact that Chanhee cared about him.

"Okay, then throw the extinguisher at the zombies and run together on the count of three" Chanhee gripped onto the extinguisher before glancing at Younghoon.

"Remember the last time we counted to three!?" Younghoon ignored Chanhee and started counting down. "1..2..throw the damn thing!!" Younghoon grabbed Chanhee's hand to run towards the door and shut it before any of them could get in.

"Barricade it again!" A voice beamed from the other end of the room. "Changmin Hyung" Eric held onto Changmin tightly as if he was trying to make sure he was real. "Are you hurt? Did you eat anything? You must be hungry. You look so tired" Changmin shut him up by sealing their lips together.

"I'm completely fine, now that I'm here next to you. I promise I'm completely fine" Eric placed his forehead on Changmin's before looking at Younghoon and Chanhee standing awkwardly at the entrance.

"Thank you for helping him" Younghoon nodded understandingly before Chanhee spoke up. "If it weren't for him and you, then we would've probably been stuck there for god knows how long, so we should be the ones saying thank you" Chanhee concluded before elbowing Younghoon.

"Oh right! Thank you" Changmin chuckled at the two before untangling himself from Eric. "Chanhee Hyung!" A voice called from behind them, gaining everyone's attention.

"Kim Sunwoo? You're here!" Chanhee ran up to hug the boy, who happily hugged him back. Younghoon walked towards the two with his face growing redder each second with jealousy.

His hand snaked around Chanhee's waist before pulling him closer to himself. Chanhee looked at him, confused but let it go since he was too preoccupied with seeing his friend again. "Haknyeon and Jacob Hyung are also here" two familiar faces came out of the crowd before coming up to hug Chanhee.

"God, I missed you. Remember Kevin from music class? He and Sangyeon Hyung, the class president, they keep this whole place together" Jacob explained as they showed them around.

"Oh and Hyunjae, he was the one who found the way out" Haknyeon said, earning Younghoon's attention. "Hyunjae? He's here?" Younghoon asked before searching the crowd of people for his best friend.

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Fucking hell Younghoon! You're alive! Hyunjae said happily before throwing his arms around Younghoon. "You thought I'd die without you?" Hyunjae flicked Younghoon's forehead in response.

"Where's Ju?" Younghoon's hand shot to his forehead before rubbing it in pain. "Oh, he's somewhere flirting with Hyunjoon" Hyunjae shrugged as he scanned the room for Juyeon.

"Wait, who's Hyunjoon?" Younghoon asked, not recognising the name. "After we lost you, we ended up with this boy who apparently came to our school to deliver something. He helped us find the others, and well Juyeon has a big fat crush on him as you can see" Hyunjae said, finally spotting Juyeon and pointing at him.

Juyeon was pinning a more petite boy to a desk who was blushing over something he had said. the boy had jet black hair, and his cheeks were tinted with a light shade of pink, most likely caused by Juyeon. "Lee Juyeon, leave him alone and come here. Your favourite Kim has come back from the dead" Juyeon turned around quickly, hearing Younghoon's voice and ran up to hug him.

"Where were you!? You terrified us" Juyeon said, examining Younghoon to make sure he was still in one piece. "I'm fine. I see you got yourself a boyfriend" Younghoon gestured to Hyunjoon, who was standing in a corner, not knowing what to do.

"Joon, meet our best friend, Kim Younghoon. The one we thought was zombie meat" Younghoon punched Juyeon lightly as the boy approached them. "He seems to really like you. Please continue to drive him crazy" Younghoon said, making the two boys shy.

"Oh you're one to say, Choi Chanhee? You thought I wouldn't notice?" Hyunjae asked as he gestured to Chanhee, who was too busy laughing with his friends. "Well what can I say? He brings out the best in me" Younghoon happily watched Chanhee's eyes crinkle into a smile as he threw his head back, laughing.

"I think he's whipped" Juyeon commented as he watched Younghoon stare dreamily at Chanhee. "You're whipped too" Hyunjae stated. "And I'm whipped for the sandwiches that Jacob made, so if you would excuse me, I need to get to my one true love."

»»———— ★ ————««