Chapter 9

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

"Where are you taking me?" Chanhee asked as Younghoon took them both towards the storage rooms. "Can't you see? I'm taking you to the storage room" Younghoon shut the door before placing both his hands on either side of Chanhee and locking him in place.

"Well then, tell me why you brought me here?" Younghoon placed a light kiss on Chanhee's lips before moving back to look at him. "Well, I wanted to kiss you" Younghoon said before moving in to kiss Chanhee again, only to be blocked by Chanhee's fingers.

Chanhee smirked at him before tilting his head. "What if I said it was a one-time thing?" Chanhee asked, looking unbothered by how close they were. "Then we'll sit here until you decide that it's not a one-time thing" Younghoon sat down, crossed his legs and looked up at Chanhee.

"You're serious?" Younghoon looked at Chanhee flatly before tapping the place beside him. "You're an idiot" Chanhee said and sat down next to Younghoon.

"You still think it's a one-time thing?" Chanhee ignored him as he looked around the storage room. "They have cherry lollipops here" Chanhee pointed to the packet of candy on the shelf. "Want one?" Younghoon got up to get the lollipops and sat in front of Chanhee.

He opened one before popping it in his mouth. "Give me one" Younghoon winked at Chanhee and held the lollipops away from him. "Stop it, just give me one" Chanhee climbed onto Younghoon's lap and tried to take the packet from his hands.

Younghoon threw the packet across the room and held Chanhee in place so that he couldn't move. "But I want one too!" Younghoon tapped the one in his mouth as he waited for Chanhee to take it.

"You've been sucking on it" Chanhee looked at Younghoon as he took the lollipop out of his mouth with a pop. "Would you prefer it if I sucked on something else?" Younghoon asked as he held out the lollipop for Chanhee.

"I wanna go get my own. What do I need to do to go get my own" Younghoon acted like he was thinking. "I don't know..." Younghoon said, trailing off and earning an eye roll from Chanhee before getting pulled into a kiss.

Chanhee could feel his heartbeat fast in his chest as he could taste the cherry flavour on Younghoon's lips. Chanhee reluctantly pulled away after a few minutes.

"I was expecting a peck, but wow" Younghoon's hand went to his own lips as he smiled to himself. Chanhee shook his thoughts away and went to take the lollipop. "Get up, and next time you want to kiss me, just ask me."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"We're going to attempt to get out of here" Sangyeon said as he waited for Kevin to explain. "So, the supplies for the school used to be brought in through the staff door, which is behind the storage room" Kevin paused before looking at everyone in the room.

"That's our way out, and we only have one problem. We don't know if it's safe" Sangyeon stepped forward when he sensed Kevin's discomfort. "We need one of you to go check, check whether it's safe" silence covered the room like a blanket.

"You can't be serious. That's a death mission" loud arguments started between the people. Kevin breathed heavily before turning to Sangyeon. "I'll do it then" Jacob came up to the front of the crowd before glaring at Kevin.

"He's not going to do it. We need you. We aren't going to risk losing you" Kevin smiled halfheartedly at Jacob, knowing how much he cared about him.

"Cobie, no one would volunteer" Sangyeon shook his head as he turned to the people. "Kevin and I can't go, especially Kevin. We need him, and I'm begging you to come forward. Think about your families. Don't you all want to go to them?" Everyone grew silent once more before a small voice cleared his throat from the back of the room.

"If you want me to, If you'll let me, then I'll do it?" Everybody snapped their heads towards the boy who stood nervously while hugging himself. Younghoon quickly recognised the blonde hair before going up and standing in front of him.

"Nope, he's not doing it. I'll do it for him" Chanhee pushed Younghoon out from in front of him and walked up to Sangyeon. "I can do it, just trust me" Sangyeon looked at Kevin for permission and got a guilty nod in return.

"Then we'll go together" Younghoon said, coming up to stand beside Chanhee. "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to lose you" Sangyeon took a deep breath before finally agreeing.

"Well then, I guess that is that. Chanhee and Younghoon will go out and check if it's safe. I wish you both would be safe and out of harm's way. You need to come back because you happen to be our final bit of hope."

»»———— ★ ————««