Chapter 12

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

SONG RECOMMENDATION FOR THIS CHAPTER :

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

Warning : trust me, it's going to be a rollercoaster chapter

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

"Sunwoo, can you get me some water?" Hyunjae tried to sit up, but his hands slipped, and he fell back onto the bed. "Hyung, what happened? You're drenched in your own sweat" Sunwoo tried to look all over Hyunjae for some indication of what the problem was, and his eyes widened when's he saw his leg.

"Hyung, your leg-" Hyunjae shook his head weakly to shut Sunwoo up from saying the words out loud. "I know what it is. It would help if you didn't say it, kid" Sunwoo quickly took off the flannel shirt he was wearing and tied it tightly around the gash on Hyunjae's calf.

"Sunwoo-ah, don't tell anyone. They're going to worry. Especially don't tell Juyeon or Younghoon" Sunwoo sat down next to Hyunjae and let him rest his head on his shoulder.

"Where is everyone else?" Hyunjae asked, trying to look around for the others. "They're in the guest rooms. I came to check on you" Hyunjae nodded understandingly. "Do you have a crush on me or something? You've been following me around for a while now" Sunwoo scoffed as he put a hand around Hyunjae so that he wouldn't fall.

"One of those things bit me when I was trying to kick it out of the bus. I can't believe I held it together for so long. It hurt like a bitch, believe me!" Hyunjae huffed out as he leaned further into Sunwoo.

"I love Younghoon's house because whenever I come here, we go to his dad's room and try on his suits and everything! We've been doing it since we were ten, and it was too big for us back then, but we didn't care" Hyunjae smiled to himself as he thought back on his life.

"Am I gonna die, kid?" Sunwoo shook his head and spoke up after a few seconds. "I won't let you die" Hyunjae chuckled, hearing how serious Sunwoo sounded. "You're going to wait till I become a zombie and eat your brains?" Hyunjae joked while looking up at Sunwoo lazily.

"I guess we'll have to tie you up to a chair and wait till we find a cure. You can't die" Sunwoo breathed out as he helped Hyunjae get into bed before tucking him in.

"I don't want to be one of those creatures, so please kill me already. Not in a bad way, just stab me nicely" Sunwoo couldn't help but laugh at Hyunjae.

"How do you stab someone nicely?" Hyunjae shrugged as his eyes slowly shut. Sunwoo got up to leave but stopped when he felt a light grip on his hand. "Don't leave, not yet" Hyunjae mumbled before holding Sunwoo's hand to his chest.

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Younghoon, get up. You can't just sit outside this glass door without sleeping or eating" Chanhee held onto Younghoon's arm as he tried to get him to stand up. "Go get some sleep, Hoon. I'll be fine" Yua said in an attempt to comfort Younghoon.

"Chanhee, take him up and make him sleep. Get him some food too" Chanhee helped Younghoon, who reluctantly got up and followed him out the room. "Can you eat something? How about the cherries?" Younghoon looked at Chanhee like he was out of it.

"It's not even good anymore" Younghoon said as he went to pick up one of the ripe cherries. "What do you want to eat then?" Chanhee looked at the refrigerator in an attempt to find something in it when he felt Younghoon's hands on his hips.

"Can we just go sleep?" Younghoon was too close to Chanhee, and his mind was going all places, and he froze in his spot. "Uh- sure, but just eat something" Younghoon let go of Chanhee and went to get some almonds.

Chanhee tried to stop thinking about how Younghoon felt pressed against him as he followed him to his bedroom. "The others are all in your many unnecessary guest rooms" Younghoon gave a dry laugh before opening his room.

"My dad has a lot of guests. It came in use, didn't it?" Chanhee stood at the entrance awkwardly as he watched Younghoon pull off his shirt and reach into his wardrobe to get some clean clothes for Chanhee.

"My shirt would be too big for you, but just put it on" Younghoon said as he went to the bathroom with a pair of shorts. Chanhee looked around the room cautiously and took off his worn-out clothes, and threw on Younghoon's shirt, which was indeed falling off his shoulder.

"Oh, holy fuck" Younghoon cursed as he walked out of the bathroom to see Chanhee. "You look- fuck!" Younghoon went up to Chanhee before pushing him onto the bed.

"You know that I'm obsessed with you, right?" Chanhee placed his hands around Younghoon's neck and pulled him closer in response. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want you just as much as you want me. Oh god, just fuck me already!"

»»———— ★ ————««