Chapter 13

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

*SMUT WARNING*

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want you just as much as you want me. God, just fuck me already!" Younghoon's eyes widened when he heard the words leave Chanhee's mouth.

"Wait, actually?" Chanhee propped himself up on his elbows before looking straight at Younghoon. "Am I laughing?" He wasted no time in pulling Younghoon back and connecting their lips.

"You look so beautiful" Younghoon said in between kisses as he pulled off his own oversized shirt that barely covered Chanhee. Chanhee's hands were working on Younghoon's pants before he managed to get them off.

Chanhee got onto his knees and waited for Younghoon to stand up. "Are you sure?" Chanhee was done convincing him and wrapped his mouth around Younghoon's already hard length without warning.

"Fuck!" Younghoon cursed when he felt Chanhee's mouth move up and down his dick effortlessly. "Why are you so good at this?" He threw his head back as his hand went to grab a handful of Chanhee's hair to guide him.

Chanhee's throat was burning, but he loved feeling Younghoon fucking his mouth. "You should stop" Chanhee could feel Younghoon pulsating in his mouth and waited for him to come, swallowing all of it without a second thought.

Chanhee wiped his mouth before letting Younghoon sit back on the bed and sat on his lap. "I want to ride you" Younghoon looked at him with a raised eyebrow before moving back so that his back was up against the headboard.

Chanhee took off his underwear, the last article of clothing on him, before getting onto the bed next to Younghoon. "I don't have anything to lube you with, so suck" Younghoon placed three of his fingers against Chanhee's mouth.

Chanhee sucked on Younghoon's fingers obediently and tried to coat as much of it with his saliva as he could. Younghoon inserted a finger inside Chanhee before moving it in and out.

"I thought sex was supposed to feel good" Chanhee mumbled, annoyed as Younghoon kissed him to make him feel better. "We barely started" he went towards Chanhee's neck and littered it with hickeys before adding a second finger.

By the time the third finger was added, Chanhee was a moaning mess. "Oh my god! What the fuck, Younghoon! Let me ride you already" Chanhee waited for him to remove his fingers before getting on top of Younghoon.

"Are you really sure you want to ride me for your fir- " Chanhee lowered himself before Younghoon could stop him. He groaned at the tightness as he gripped Chanhee's waist.

The sight of Chanhee riding him as his skin glistened with sweat was enough for Younghoon to reach his high. "I'm going to fall" Chanhee managed to say as tears stained his cheeks. Younghoon flipped them around so that he was above Chanhee.

"I told you that was a bad idea" Chanhee managed to roll his eyes in the middle of his orgasm and mouthed a 'faster' to Younghoon. Chanhee came, followed by Younghoon seconds later. "We should have sex more" Chanhee exclaimed as Younghoon moved out of him.

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"I can't believe you made me shower again" Younghoon complained while he watched Chanhee put on his shirt. "Well, I needed to take a bath anyway" Chanhee went to his bed before falling on it.

"How were you sexy two seconds ago, and now you're like a little kitten cuddled up in my blankets?" Chanhee peaked out from under the covers when Younghoon got into bed next to him.

Younghoon was about to turn the lights off when he heard Chanhee mumble something. "Did you say something?" Younghoon turned to Chanhee with his hand still on the light switch.

"I want to cuddle" Chanhee repeated a little louder. Younghoon tried his best not to break into a wild smile and nodded before turning the lights off. He could feel Chanhee's hand around his waist as he laid his head on Younghoon's arm.

"Chanhee, did you sleep yet?" Younghoon asked after a few seconds and waited for some kind of response. "Of course, you slept" Younghoon sighed in annoyance since he wanted to talk to him.

"I might as well tell you anyway. I want to take you on a date once all of this is over. A proper date where we can be a proper couple and maybe I can persuade you into being my boyfriend" Younghoon smiled to himself when he thought about being able to call Chanhee his boyfriend.

He felt Chanhee stir and then a pair of lips on his cheek. "You couldn't have waited till morning to tell me that? I don't think you would have to persuade me much to be your boyfriend" Chanhee said in a sleepy voice before running his hands over Younghoon's eyes.

"Now, sleep. How are you not passed out already?" Chanhee huffed in annoyance as he cuddled up to Younghoon more. "Goodnight, Kim Younghoon" Chanhee said before closing his eyes. "Goodnight, cherry boy" Younghoon said out loud and pulled Chanhee closer.

»»———— ★ ————««