Chapter 20

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

"Where am I?" Chanhee blinked while looking around the exceptionally bright room. His eyes soon fell on the body slumped over next to him while tightly gripping onto his hand.

"Hoon..." Chanhee breathed out, still not having much energy to try and shake him awake. Younghoon shuffled a bit before lifting his head. He rubbed his tired eyes only to abruptly stop when he realised that Chanhee was awake.

"Chanhee? Chanhee, you're awake" Younghoon cried out as he pulled the hand still clutched tightly in his own towards his lips to place a kiss on it. Silent tears left his eyes, all the while not taking them off Chanhee.

"You're awake" he repeated, caressing the boy's cheek. "Where's Hyunjae?" Chanhee asked weakly, with worry filling his eyes. "He's okay. He's okay Chanhee. We got them to listen, his incubation period was over, and he wasn't the first one they'd seen like that. It was a bite but not enough to turn him. I guess that idiot was being dramatic" Younghoon laughed dryly, watching a smile spread onto Chanhee's lips.

"There's also something else" Younghoon untangled himself from Chanhee as he walked towards the doorway. "He's awake" Younghoon told someone behind the door, and seconds later, a dishevelled woman walked in with a little girl following suit.

"Eomma? Chanmi!?" Chanhee choked out a cry as his family ran up to him before slowly pulling him into a hug, not wanting to hurt the boy anymore. "I was so worried" Chanhee's mother breathed out while running her hands calmingly through her son's hair.

"How did you get here? Are you okay?" Chanhee asked frantically. His mother nodded, looking over at Younghoon. "He found us. He helped us get here to you. We were locked up in our house, and we had no idea how the rescue team came until we were brought to the hospital" Younghoon looked over at the family from afar, not wanting to bother them.

"Oppa, is he your boyfriend?" Chanmi asked in genuine excitement. "He should be. He kinda is" Chanhee pulled his little sister's cheeks as she looked down at her feet. "New shoes?" Chanhee seemed genuinely confused as he eyed the shoes.

"There were spare ones in the children's ward, Younghoon Oppa and I went shopping" Chanmi explained seriously, making Chanhee smile widely. "I love him" Chanmi giggled brightly as she looked at Younghoon standing outside awkwardly. "You and me both, princess" Chanhee said, finally accepting his fate as Younghoon's cherry boy.

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"I can't believe you're dad is stuck in his office" Sunwoo laughed as he peeled an orange beside Hyunjae's bed, earning a smack on the back of his head from said boy. "They'll end up bringing him here soon" Younghoon had just heard the news from one of the officers when he heard that Younghoon was the son of the billionaire.

"Stop eating my oranges" Hyunjae pulled the orange from Sunwoo's hand while he still had his mouth open, waiting to put a slice in. "They're trying to locate all our families slowly" Hyunjae said as he tried to sit up with his bandaged leg.

"Also you, are you dumb to jump in front of a gun for me?" Sunwoo quickly slapped his hand on Hyunjae's mouth before looking at Chanhee with an innocent smile on his face.

"What he means is thank you" Sunwoo sighed while helping Hyunjae onto a wheelchair as they walked towards the common room where they were met with everyone whose eyes lit up seeing the four. "You scared me!" Changmin ran up to Chanhee to hug him, followed by Jacob and Haknyeon.

"We did it, thank you for everything" Sangyeon placed a hand on Chanhee's shoulder, looking at him gratefully. Everyone took turns hugging Chanhee and making small conversations, not noticing a restless Younghoon.

"I'm going to steal him away for a while. We'll talk tonight" Younghoon took Chanhee's hand as he pulled him out of the room, very aware of the loud teasing noises that their friends were emitting.

"Where are you taking me?" Chanhee asked just as Younghoon pushed them into a storage room. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this" Younghoon smirked, taking Chanhee's lips onto his own, pushing him lightly so that he was pressed against the shelf while being careful not to touch on his wound. "I missed your taste" Chanhee shook his head slightly as he played with Younghoon's hair.

"I know this is the least convenient place for me to ask you this, but Choi Chanhee, my adorable but still very scary cherry boy" Chanhee lightly hit Younghoon when he heard the description, making him laugh lightly. "I wouldn't have seen myself with you even in my wildest dreams, but here I am, and I can't imagine my dreams without you now" Younghoon paused to take Chanhee's hands in his own.

"I know you might think it's too early, but my mother left our family when she was hurt, thinking that was better for my dad and me, and if you weren't there, I would've probably done something like that. But, Chanhee, you stood by me, a total asshole from the beginning. Saved me from being zombie meat, saved me from losing myself when Yua-" Younghoon paused at the mention of Yua as he held back a sob.

"I love you, Choi Chanhee, I really do. If this isn't love, then I don't know what is. I smile when you smile. If you're even in the slightest bit of danger, I lose my mind. I couldn't leave your room for days, not knowing if I'd lose you or not. You lost so much blood, and I was so so scared that I'd lose you. I felt like I would lose a part of me, you make me a better person, and you make me want to fight for you and myself, so please never leave me" Younghoon was sobbing uncontrollably along with Chanhee at this point.

"Is this your very extra way of asking me to be your boyfriend officially?" Chanhee laughed, making even Younghoon let out a chuckle. "I love you too. I love you so much. Unfortunately, I'm not good with words, so I can't say all that, but there's no one else for me, and yes I'll be your boyfriend" Younghoon went to high five Chanhee, not knowing how to react after hearing Chanhee's sudden response.

"Come here, you big baby" Chanhee pulled Younghoon in for another kiss with a tight grip around the boy's neck. "I'll always love the taste of cherry on your lips" Chanhee confessed, pecking Younghoon once more. "And you'll always be my Cherry boy" Younghoon countered with so much love in his eyes. "Only yours" Chanhee promised before falling into Younghoon's arms.

A/N
OH MY GOD, IT'S OVER!! I FINISHED IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS STORY, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AND YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING, AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT AND THAT YOU LOVE THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I DO!

»»———— ★ ————««