Chapter 14

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

꒱࿐♡ ˚.*

"Good morning, kid" Hyunjae groggily said, but the realisation hit him as soon as he tried to get off the bed and ended up falling on the hard floor due to the throbbing pain in his leg.

"Ah fuck!" Hyunjae cursed as his hand went to his leg. "What happened?" Sunwoo sleepily peered at Hyunjae, who was lying on the ground with his hand over his bleeding leg.

"Jesus Christ Hyung, it's getting worse" Sunwoo quickly got out of bed before running to the bathroom to get some water and some towels. "You could've just woken me up" Sunwoo wet the towel with some water before removing his shirt that was barely holding in place.

"I didn't really have time to wake you up as I was falling" Hyunjae replied while hissing at the pain. "This might sting?" Sunwoo looked at Hyunjae apologetically before cleaning the blood from his leg.

Hyunjae groaned in pain as he threw his head back, waiting for Sunwoo to finish. "It's getting worse" Sunwoo looked at Hyunjae, not expecting a look of exhaustion. "I've accepted it at this point. I'm wondering why I haven't turned into one of those yet" Sunwoo put his hand over Hyunjae's mouth and glared at him.

"I told you to stop talking about turning into...that" Sunwoo said, flailing his hands as he used the towel to bandage up Hyunjae. "Why are you so good at this?" Hyunjae asked as he pointed at his leg.

"I've always wanted to be a doctor" Sunwoo said as he secured the towel in its place and faced Hyunjae. "You're going to be fine" Sunwoo traced Hyunjae's features that seemed paler than yesterday.

"If I weren't this weak, I'd say you're flirting with me" Hyunjae smirked and got off the ground with Sunwoo's help. "You still don't want to tell them?" Hyunjae shook his head as he leaned on Sunwoo's shoulder.

"You know you're kinda cute. If I weren't about to drop dead any second, then I would've kissed you by now" Hyunjae pulled his legs towards his chest and looked at Sunwoo.

"Don't let it stop you" Sunwoo said, pulling Hyunjae towards him without asking another question. "I know there's no way we would've ever talked to each other if this hadn't happened. I've had a crush on you for two years. I've had a crush on you ever since I saw you on the first day of school, but I was a junior, and you were Kim Younghoon's best friend" Sunwoo said with a sigh.

"Don't let it stop you" Hyunjae grabbed a fistful of Sunwoo's shirt before pulling him in for a kiss. "I can't believe you waited till now to do that. This is your cue to kiss me again."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"Watching me sleep is creepy" Chanhee said with his eyes still closed. "I can't help it" Younghoon shrugged as he continued to look at Chanhee only to get hit on his head with a pillow.

"Stop being creepy" Chanhee turned around in bed so that he was facing away from Younghoon. Younghoon threw an arm around Chanhee only to pull him towards him.

"My body hurts" Chanhee whined as he tried to get up only to fall back into the bed because of the splitting pain in his hips. "Ow" Chanhee said, looking at Younghoon, not knowing what to do. "Wait, I think I might have painkillers" Younghoon opened his bedside drawer to search for the pills when he felt a hand around his waist.

"Keep looking for the pills. I just wanted to hug you" Chanhee said as he pushed his face onto Younghoon's shoulder. "Since when are you such a big hugger?" Younghoon grabbed the painkillers before turning back to Chanhee.

Chanhee took the pills with water from the bedside table and attempted to get up again, only for it to be unsuccessful. "I've always liked hugging" Chanhee admitted defeat and laid back down.

"Eomma tells me that I was a clingy child, that I couldn't stand to be away from her for more than 2 hours and that when Chanmi was born, I refused to let anyone come near her because she was my baby sister" Chanhee let himself cry in front of Younghoon not worrying about letting himself be vulnerable.

He had already shown Younghoon the most vulnerable side of him, and now he was showing the boy who he was with all the cracks and scratches that made him not so perfect anymore.

"I'm worried. I want to see them" Chanhee fell into Younghoon's arms as he cried, not knowing what else he could do. "I know my promise is as good as nothing, but I promise you Choi Chanhee, I'll do everything in me to get you to them and to make sure they're okay" Younghoon wiped Chanhee's tears before placing a kiss on his cheek.

»»———— ★ ————««

A/N

Hey guys! It's Ari, so I have my exams coming up, and I probably won't be able to update much in the following weeks, but I swear I'll come back before you know it, and I'll update whenever I can, so don't worry! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and always smile, yes!! Bye, loves <\\3

Also: I'll only go on hiatus after a few weeks, so it won't be too long!