Ninyang Mist

Module Name: Ninyang Mist

Real Name: Maylin Ninyang (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): May

Date Of Birth: January 12, 2002

Age: 22

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Feng Ninyang/Nine Feng Mo (twin brother)

Tu Wen/Mao Mao Chinese Zombie Len (boyfriend) (October 17, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Hatsune Miku: Dreamy Vocal

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Dance Site Of Darkness Rin (or her real name Eustacia Weinberg), and Dance Site Of Darkness Len (or his real name Price Weinberg) are all birthday twins.

- Maylin and her brother Feng was born in China. They moved from there to Negi Root City when they were 18. Why? Their parents wanted them to have a good life.

- Like her brother, she can speak Chinese and English.

- She loves sunsets, and she likes to go out to watch them. Her dream one day is to have her first kiss under the setting sun.

- China had a one-child policy back when the Ninyang twins were born. However, because the family lived in a severely underpopulated area in China, no one said anything when their parents had them, because they were shown to be reliable parents, they had no criminal record, and had good jobs.

See you guys in the next chapter!