Vocalo Choumix

Module Name: Vocalo Choumix

Real Name: Shady Reed (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Choumix

Date Of Birth: September 26, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Kobe Reed/Vocalo Choumix Len (twin brother)

Zaiden Termote/Enthusiasm! Road Race Len (boyfriend) (December 3, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Album: Vocalo Choumix

Album Producer: AVTechNO!, samfree, TakeponG, Tripshots, Katahotori-P, Karokaro-P, Kuchibashi-P, Satsuki ga Tenkomori, Signal-P, Toku-P, Travolta-P, Nori-P, & Kurousa-P

Specific Album Anniversary: September 26, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Sekai Symphony 2023 Mafuyu (or her real name Aviana Eubank), Alice And The Cheshire Cat (or her real name September Ciampi), and Alice And The Ridiculous Trial Len (or his real name Rudy Lipkind) are all birthday twins.

- Navy made online friends, who are the adult Vocalo Choumix modules, prior to coming out, and also friends from her middle school, which are Vocalo Choumix Rin (or her real name Shady Reed), and Vocalo Choumix Len (or his real name Kobe Reed). These friends helped Navy get away from their family.

- Shady is a tomboy. She likes to do what boys like to do, like play sports, play with action figures, watch Spider-Man, and other things. She also likes look like a boy too.

- Shady was actually a name she chose for herself because she really likes the way it sounds. And she doesn't mind being referred to by any pronoun.

See you guys in the next chapter!