Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

Module Name: Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary

Real Name: Shanene Drayton (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: March 30, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: NOCO

Known Relationships/Family:

Zavier Drayton/Magical Mirai 10th Anniversary Len (twin brother)

Rene Scholastica/Spiral Game Len (boyfriend) (March 15, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, My Feelings, Your Heart (or her real name Phebe Bagnold), Tulip Season Rin (or her real name Wynn Beringer), and Tulip Season Len (or his real name Lindon Beringer) are all birthday twins.

- How did Velvet meet her other 5 friends? They are a fan of her for her ice skating, and she knows about it, so they managed to get a hold of her and befriend her. They sort of became a friend group after that.

- Shanene likes to draw and she has done her fair share of soft traditional and digital art.

- She loves to eat Doritos for a snack, and usually likes to dip them in BBQ sauce, her favorite kind of sauce.

- She has a collection of her favorite art supplies she likes using, and loves oil pastels the most.

- At first she wanted to be an ice skater like Velvet, but she ended up getting injured over it, and she gave up. Now she found something else she likes doing. Sports isn't really her thing.

- When she grows up, she wants to be an animator, and start her own YouTube channel.

See you guys in the next chapter!