Holy Valentine

Module Name: Holy Valentine

Real Name: Alayah Blaylock (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: ホーリーバレンタイン

Nickname(s): Valentine

Date Of Birth: February 14, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: Parupiru

Known Relationships/Family:

Johanna Blaylock (mother) (born May 5th, 1982)

Warren Blaylock (father) (born September 14th, 1981)

Eldon Blaylock/Holy Valentine Len (twin brother)

Rex Posa/A Ray Of Hope Len (boyfriend) (November 5, 2022)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: Holy Valentine

Song Producer: Kid-P

Specific Song Anniversary: February 14, 2009

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Snow Miku 2018 x Takahashi Group Rin (or her real name Perlie Aiken), and Snow Miku 2018 x Takahashi Group Len (or his real name Jenson Aiken) are all birthday twins.

- Alayah is the type of person to initiate conversations on neutral topics, such as "How was your week?"

- She wants to date someone with muscles and taller than her.

- According to her brother Eldon, "All she ever does is talk about boys!". And that's true.

- She has received many Valentine's Day gifts in her locker by secret admirers, but she turned them all down because they don't match her standards. But she appreciates all the roses and chocolates.

- Alayah is protective over her entire family. She's been this way ever since Halloween 2016, when someone dressed as a clown tried to kidnap Eldon. Alayah has been scared of something bad happening to her family since then.

- She's able to take jokes, but she draws the line for anything to do with hurting or killing people.

Here's the specific song:

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6151383

See you guys in the next chapter!