The Straight-Faced Science Girl

Module Name: The Straight-Faced Science Girl

Real Name: Elena Kirijiro (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: 理系女子は笑わない

Romaji: Rikei Joshi wa Warawanai

Nickname(s): Science

Date Of Birth: October 10, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Designer: Urata Asao

Known Relationships/Family:

Donovan Mangold/The Straight-Faced Science Girl Len (boyfriend) (August 23, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior) & CEO and researcher of the physics and engineering team at Abstergo Industries

Specific Song: The Straight-Faced Science Girl

Song Producer: Ningen Dokku

Specific Song Anniversary: October 10, 2014

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module and 39Culture 2023 Extra China Luka (or her real name Rasha Nowruz) are birthday twins.

- This Rin module and Meteor Memory have the same first name. However, their last names are different.

- Elena is part of the Kirijiro family, a family that owns a wealthy company that does research and technology, but Elena wasn't too interested in the family business. She loves science, but didn't know for sure what aspects of it.

- It wasn't until she saw an anime where she knew what to focus on; Quantum mechanics. She is a firm believer of the Many Worlds Theory or Many Worlds Interpretation which, to put it simply, states that every time a random event happens, the universe splits among the various options available. Instead of one continuous timeline, the universe under the many worlds looks more like a multiplicity of series.

- She is also a firm believer of parallel universes and the multiverse. She also believes in time travel, so she wants to be able to invent it.

- At her tender age, she created an institution; Abstergo Industries. It's sponsored by the Kirijiro Foundation and it's multi-conglomerate, intercontinental company that creates products like mechanics, equipment, devices, and even some medical products. It's more internally a research team, and it's known for having many discoveries in many different areas. Elena works to prove the existence of the Many Worlds Theory.

- The Abstergo Industries has become financially powerful and influential that the Ultimate modules and the Salvatore couple don't dare to challenge them.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!