First Virus Resistance

Module Name: First Virus Resistance

Real Name: Jeri McGahan (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: 第一次ウイルス抗戦

Romaji: Daiichiji Virus Kousen

Nickname(s): Virus

Date Of Birth: October 3, 2000

Age: 24

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dragon

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 154 lbs.

Designer: SHARK

Known Relationships/Family:

Lazlo McGahan/First Virus Resistance Len (twin brother)

Elwin Schmid/A Proposal Of Happiness (boyfriend) (November 3, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Songs: She has 4: First Virus Resistance Assault Chapter, First Virus Resistance Washing Chapter, First Virus Resistance Drifting Chapter, & Virus Resistance Severance Chapter

Song Producer: Minus-P

Specific Song Anniversary: October 3, 2009 (First Virus Resistance Assault Chapter), December 26, 2009 (First Virus Resistance Washing Chapter), March 28, 2010 (First Virus Resistance Drifting Chapter), & October 14, 2013 (Virus Resistance Severance Chapter)

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module and Hatsune Miku x Rascal The Raccoon 2021 Miku (or her real name Reece Nuby) are birthday twins.

- Jeri has lost her right arm in a battle she was involved in, but has a prosthetic one. No one can ever tell that arm is fake.

- Jeri is an assassin, as she comes from a family of them.

- Jeri's days are all the same. She has to go to military training really early in the morning, she has to work afterwards, and doesn't come back until evenings, and only takes the night classes.

- Jeri can speak in Persian and English. However, her English is not the best.

- Jeri and Lazlo were born in Iran. Their mom was born there, and their father was a foreigner. They both had bad lives. In 2016, there were bombs raining on the city where they lived. Jeri and Lazlo were separated, their mom was killed, and their father survived, but he lost both of his legs. After Jeri recovered, she and her dad moved to Negi Root City. It took them a year to be finalized as United States citizens. Now, Jeri and Lazlo have been reunited. 

Here's First Virus Resistance Assault Chapter:

Here's First Virus Resistance Washing Chapter:

Here's the First Virus Resistance Drifting Chapter:

And here's Virus Resistance Severance Chapter:

See you guys in the next chapter!