Lollipop Factory

Module Name: Lollipop Factory

Real Name: Aldari Zamarron (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Lollipop

Date Of Birth: December 1, 2006

Age: 17

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 100 lbs.

Designer: CHRIS

Known Relationships/Family:

Perlie Aiken/Snow Miku 2018 x Takahashi Group Rin (girlfriend) (January 24, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Song: Lollipop Factory

Song Producer: OSTER Project

Specific Song Anniversary: December 1, 2011

Fun Facts:

- Immoral Memory and Lollipop Factory share the same anniversary, however Lollipop Factory is older. Lollipop Factory was uploaded at 3:36 AM, while Immoral Memory was uploaded on 5:48 PM.

- How did these girls first meet? They've actually been friends since they were just little kids. Lollipop Factory Miku (or her real name Carina Zayas) and Lollipop Factory Rin (or her real name Aldari Zamarron) were in the same kindergarten class so they became best buddies there. Carina's mom then took her to a barbeque hosted by their neighbor, and that neighbor has a daughter, which is Lollipop Factory Gumi (or her real name Iria Galeas). Carina got along great with Iria, and asked if she would like to meet Aldari. Iria said yes. They got into contact, and Carina's mom arranged a playdate for the three of them.

- When school ended for the summer two years later, when Carina and Aldari were about 7 and Iria was 9, the three girls decided to go to a water park that had just opened up that year. At one point, Iria decided to go get ice cream while Aldari and Carina would go on a water slide together. They then saw two girls and they are Lollipop Factory Luka (or her real name Katelyn Lorenz) and Lollipop Factory Meiko (or her real name Janie Facemyer). They got a tube for four. Carina and Aldari asked Katelyn and Janie if they can ride in the tube with them, and they said yes. They went on the slide, they had fun, and after it was all over, Carina and Aldari asked Katelyn and Janie if they want to play with them at the park. They agreed. Iria came back a while later, and Carina and Aldari introduced her to Katelyn and Janie. The five girls played all day at the water park together, and that's how they became friends.

- Aldari lives with her parents in a small townhouse, and she owns a lot of dolls, just like Carina. Her favorite dolls to collect are Monster High dolls.

- When she and Carina were little, they would play with their dolls together. Now they still do it.

- Aldari is also in a digital art club at her school, and she is very much appreciated there. She wants to be an artist when she grows up.

- She likes to play catch with her friends, watch Disney movies, listen to bubblegum pop music, and play pretend. She does not want to grow up just yet.

- Her favorite candy is lollipops, especially the Dum Dums brand.

Here's the specific song link:

See you guys in the next chapter!