Record Red

Module Name: Record Red

Real Name: Valentina Rey (nèe Nikitin) (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: レコード・レド

Nickname(s): Record

Date Of Birth: April 20, 1999

Age: 25

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 137 lbs.

Designer: Shr

Known Relationships/Family:

Brayden Rey/Reload Breakthrough (husband) (first met July 24, 2022) (married August 17, 2024)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Song: Record Red

Song Producer: Shr

Specific Song Anniversary: April 20, 2012

Fun Facts:

- Valentina is Russian. And she drinks vodka. She refers to any old woman as "babushka". And like any other Russian girl out there, Valentina is viewed as beautiful by other people.

- She carries around too many things in her special heart purse.

- She's been dying to have children, and she wants to have two sons.

- Valentina is a laid-back girl who doesn't care that much about being the popular girl or being considered someone to be special. She believes she's only alive to do what she wants and not what the "popular people" do.

- Valentina is awfully blunt about everything she says. She will not sugarcoat or beat around the bush, she will just say what needs to be said.

- Valentina and Uliana had grown up in the same city in Russia. While they never were particularly close in their childhood, over time, seeing each other constantly wherever they went would mean something to them. They share the same beliefs and ideas, but only on some occasions do they disagree on anything.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!