Battle Royal Valentine

Module Name: Battle Royal Valentine

Real Name: Raise Santos (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Japanese: バトるロイヤルバレンタイン

Nickname(s): Valentine

Date Of Birth: February 13, 2004

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 127 lbs.

Designer: Pantans

Known Relationships/Family:

Tate Woolridge/Oster's Best Len (boyfriend) (June 20, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a sophomore)

Specific Song: Battle Royal Valentine

Song Producer: Pantans

Specific Song Anniversary: February 13, 2010

Fun Facts:

- Battle Royal Valentine Miku (or her real name Zinaida Belov) and the rest of the Battle Royal Valentine modules first met in high school. It started with Battle Royal Valentine Gumi (or her real name Tenith Heptinstall), then she met Battle Royal Valentine Luka (or her real name Gadar Ishak) and Battle Royal Valentine Meiko (or her real name Hecuba Bloyd) in college. And then she met Battle Royal Valentine Rin (or her real name Raise Santos at a bake sale. Livnat was also attracted by Zinaida at the same bake sale Raise had her encounter with her in.

- Raise likes to read manga and go to the park to feed the squirrels.

- Raise had grown up with seriously overprotective parents that only wanted her to focus on school and nothing else. They didn't even want her to move out, but now she did it, thanks to a certain Len module.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!