Butterfly

Module Name: Butterfly

Real Name: Maite Mayeda (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): None

Date Of Birth: July 8, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 134 lbs.

Designer: Aki Akane

Known Relationships/Family:

Ryou Mayeda/Butterfly Len (twin brother)

Ezra Viana/Light Len (boyfriend) (October 20, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: Butterfly

Album Producer: Nori-P

Specific Album Anniversary: July 8, 2009

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module and Nani Ka, Youkai? Miku (or her real name Asami Shibuya) are birthday twins.

- How did these 3 friends first meet? Sequoia has been a popular content creator on Instagram, and Maite and Ryou share an account together, so they ran into her there. They bonded, and now they're friends.

- Maite and Ryou are biracial twins; Japanese-Hispanic. They are known to have dynamics with other album-only modules.

- The two of them want to become fashion designers when they're older.

- These twins can speak English, Spanish, and Japanese.

- They have grown up with a Mexican mom and a Japanese dad.

- Ryou and Maite often get confused with Koji and Takuya Maeda. But there are many differences between the sibling pairs.

- Maite posts random out of context photos of herself.

- She once had to get eye surgery and had to wear an eye patch afterwards. A photo of her wearing it is the most liked photo she has.

See you guys in the next chapter!