Happy School Sensation

Module Name: Happy School Sensation

Real Name: Addie Brewer (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Sensation

Date Of Birth: October 1, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 114 lbs.

Designer: NEGI

Known Relationships/Family:

Radclyffe Gilligan/The Rampage Of Kagamine Len (boyfriend) (October 13, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: Happy School Sensation

Song Producer: OSTER Project

Specific Song Anniversary: October 1, 2014

Fun Facts:

- How did these 2 first meet? Well basically, they've been best friends since diapers. They live close to each other, and they would regularly visit each other for playdates and sleepovers. They're seriously best buddies. It's said that they first met in their neighborhood, but the story is kind of unclear. Not even they remember how they first met because they were just toddlers when they first met, and they're now teenagers.

- Pilar and Addie have done everything you can possibly imagine together. They are inseparable. They are much like sisters. It seems like there is nothing to be done to break their friendship. They are big fangs of retro artists, especially Step Forward (or her real name Ileen Forgione). They love her style, and they have been heavily inspired by her to post their own things on their social media, where they act all goofy and stuff. They're seen as a dynamic duo on the Internet and it's great because their bond is so genuine.

- Addie is more immature than Pilar. She thinks she's good at everything, although it's sort of not true. She doesn't know when to stop talking, and does everything for attention. She also laughs really loudly, so try not to tell her a hilarious joke unless you want her to die from laughter. She's just one of those average teenage girls.

Here's the specific song link:

See you guys in the next chapter!