World Domination How-To

Module Name: World Domination How-To

Real Name: Azuma Hirose (the real name was TammyChan180's idea).

Japanese: ハウトゥー世界征服

Romaji: How-To Sekai Seifuku

Nickname(s): Domination

Date Of Birth: March 9, 2003

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Goat

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 142 lbs.

Designer: Shidu

Known Relationships/Family:

Manako Hirose (mother) (born February 23rd, 1978)

Sota Hirose (father) (born November 3rd, 1978)

Tsuji Hirose/World Domination How-To Len (twin brother)

Akifumi Arita/Festive Tour Len (boyfriend) (November 16, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior) & worker at the Pokemon Salon

Specific Song: World Domination How-To

Song Producer: Neru

Specific Song Anniversary: March 9, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Magical Gleam! Rin (or her real name Sperry Worton), Magical Gleam! Len (or his real name Timmy Worton), and Hatsune Miku 2022 Calendar - March Miku (or her real name Chianna Like) are all birthday twins.

- Azuma constantly critiques her brother Tsuji.

- She may know Tokyo Teddy Bear (or his real name Mamoru Oyama) because Tsuji knows him.

- She is a victim of a joke that she has no eyebrows.

- Azuma can be a showoff without trying to be a showoff.

- Azuma and Tsuji used to have black hair. They changed their hair color when they were juniors in high school.

- Akifumi and Azuma both want a total of 2 children in the future.

- Azuma is mostly a smart cookie. She's not smart to the "I'm as smart as Albert Einstein, and no one can surpass me!" degree, she's just grown un as a very well-behaved girl. Her critical demeanor does tend to strike her friends and Tsuji, and she may come off as a bit of a tough nut, but in reality, she truly cares about her closest ones.

- Azuma also acts like a guy sometimes. Her deep voice, her hairstyle, and body languages are natural features that make people think she's a boy. She likes to do "men's work", work out at the gym often, and go to the arcade with Tsuji. She doesn't mind when people mistake her for a guy, since she finds that to be more of a compliment than a misunderstanding.

- Albeit Azuma's seriousness, she does tend to show an emotional side towards heavy things such as tragedies. Her past self was more valuable than she is now, where she was a lot more sensitive towards simple things. She's toughened up over the years, making her deny that she ever was weaker before. She is in no way a coward, but sometimes, she needs a hug.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!