No Hand Sound A

Module Name: No Hand Sound A

Real Name: Cadence Sherman (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): A

Date Of Birth: December 30, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 118 lbs.

Designer: Akiyoshi

Known Relationships/Family:

Daxton Sherman/No Hand Sound A Len (twin brother)

Ewart Semuels/Gestalt Len (boyfriend) (December 3rd, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a junior)

Specific Album: No Hand Sound A

Album Producer: Note

Specific Album Anniversary: December 30, 2014

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Storia Rin (or her real name Clarissa Storey), Storia Len (or his real name Tristan Storey), Q Rock (or her real name Washington Quimby), Ramble! Jumble! Gumi (or her real name Marcelyn Pier), and Debutante VI Miki (or her real name Ayelen Winters) are all birthday twins.

- How did these three friends first meet? Ever since Eniola got a job at the department store she still works at today, the twins always came there, and they developed a good relationship with her.

- Cadence and Daxton have no job, but they love to visit Eniola's store.

- Cadence likes bubblegum, and she can be seen with her jaws moving around just because she's chewing gum. Bubbles get popped occasionally. And she likes the color orange.

See you guys in the next chapter!