#two

Work was normal to me. I had jerry the door man flirt with me today but that was nothing new. I did my weekly meeting with my staff and I skipped lunch like always. My secretary Dave kept giving me food and I keep throwing it away. Dave asked me what was wrong we had this big talk about how I've changed.

I was so happy when work was over. "Bye Dave. Maybe I get to meet this Mr.sexy you've told me about." He grinned as a reply to what I just said.

I got a phone call before I started the car. "Hello?" I asked out of suspension because I didnt know the number. "Hey! I didn't expect you to answer. Oh and this Michael, the guy you met at the club and you normally calk me Mr.Smith."

I giggled. "Do you have a answer for me?" He brought back to my attention. "Umm... Sure I'll go and spend a little of my life with you. But if you don't mind I would like it if you came to my house." "So is that a yes..?" He asked as a reinsurment question. I said "yes, give an hour before you come... So 7:30. And I'll text you the address" I said before ending the call.

I drove off and headed to my condo to get ready for my date. When I got home I got in the shower and thought about the didner part. "Shit !" I hurried up and got out of the shower. I picked up my phone and called Jessica to ask could she pick up some sushi and noddles.

Now after I got the food out the way I started to think about what I was going to wear. I don't want to be too dressy so I just put on a dress that was knee high and was sleevless.

I heard the for bell ring. I was praying it was Jessica because I only have thirty minutes before Michael came. I opened up the door to Jessica yelling at me.

"What do need..... Why are you dressed.... Who is it for.... Do I get to meet.!?"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Breathe jess. Its just a little date with a guy I met at the club yesterday. He will be here in a few minutes so either you can stay here in the back while I have my date and you can meet him at the end of it or you can leave and go back to Darrick and you two have fun."

"Well I would like to meet him of course. But I also would like to come to the kitchen at eat some food too."

"Okay you can have some food but hurry up." I said to get her out of the room

The door bell rang. "Hold on!" I rushed Jessica out the kitchen and went to open the door.

I opened up the door to see Michael in a great suit. And in it hands were flowers and a card.

"Hello gorgeous." He said while kissing me on my cheek.

I started blushing as soon as he looked at me. "Well hello to you to then." While grabbing the flowers from is hand. I smelled the flowers. The smelled really good. "Wait I just realized that you bought orchids instead of roses.

He grinned. "Yes,yes I did buy orchids instead of roses because roses are so predictable and normally. And you ms.Jones are no where near normal nor predictable.

"Why did you spend so much on flowers for a girl you don't even know what business she owns?"

"Because I am able. Now can I come in?" I guess was his way of telling me he was in the hallway to long. "Oh yes come in ." I said with a grin a realized I didn't put the food on the plate.

"Okay I have to Finnish getting ready so you can stay in here and view the place." And I walked off.

When I passed the restroom there was Jessica was there waiting for me.

"Hey you know you didn't put any food on the plate right?" Are the first words she said to me.

"Yes Jessica I know that I didn't put any food on the table." I said as dry I could sound.

"Well I didn't know if you did so I already put the food on the plate for you." I look at her when she made that statement and walked away from her with a smile.

I walked back into the living room where Michael was and noticed him staring at my picture with my twin sister.

"She is my twin." My words broke him our of his concentration on the picture.

"So your not the only child I'm guessing?"

"No I'm the youngest out of three. But enough about me let's go eat." I smiled and grabbed his hand and lead the way to the kitchen. I got ready to sit down but before for I could sit down Michael had already pulled my chair out for me.

I looked at him and he gave me a look as if I wasn't suppose to touch the chair. "Thank you." Michael nodded in response. "I hope you like sushi because I love it." I said before he sat down. "Well you're in luck because I go for sushi every Monday."

I smiled in joy. "So ms.Jones what do you like to do."

"I like it when people call me by name which is Skye, well since I'm only 25 and have no kids I like spend time with my friends shop and live life to the fulliest. But what do you like to do as well?"

"Wow 25 and your own job that great. I am 27 and I just got out of law school and got a job a lawyer. I like to travel and cook a just have a good time and I go to church every Sunday, wensday and Friday."

I looked at Michael with amusement because I never took him as a religious type. "Looks like we have a few things in common."

Michael looked at me and said "what that we were born in the same century ?"

I couldn't help but bust out laughing. After catching my breath. "Sorry but no I'm talking about going to church and where did you even get that statement from?"

He giggled a little. " I don't know where I got it from it was the first thing that came to mind."

After the little giggle I got to learn a lot about him. Like he has a younger sibling. He is originally from England, that his mom died from cancer and his dad died from old age. He also got to know about me too like how I started my hair business at a young age and that my older brother is a lawyer too. All around this was a great date.

"So it getting kind of late and I don't want you to go to work sleepy because of me." I said as I collected our plates.

"Sorry to tell you but you already done that yesterday. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of you all night."

"Awwwwwwwwww" a sympathetic cry came from the back of my room.

"Who was that Michael." Questioned me.

"Ughh are you serious Jessica? You couldn't have waited till he was exiting the door?"

"Nope I can not!" As Jessica walked out from behind the wall.

"Sorry Micheal but this is my best friend jessica. Jessica this is my hopefully soon to be boyfriend Michael." As soon as I got done greeting them, Michael smiled and grabbed my hand a pulled me to the door.

"Soon to be boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes if your lucky ." before I could say any thing else Michael's lips slowly met mines and kissing me. As the time progressed the kiss began getting more passionate. He gently niped on my lip and huged me.

"What a hell of a good bye." I said.

"Maybe you might be get more if I can be your boyfriend later on." He said as he walked away.
I turn round to see a curious Jessica waiting for me to inform her about my date or the kiss or even both.

((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I'm trying to update as soon as possible but I have a lot going on with school and testing . But I promise the next chapter will be before next week.

~for now bye
Love aquatic