#eight( Michael's pov)

Wow this girl that I'm falling for has so much baggage. She put on the biggest smile and was going through the most. While she was talking to that dick john.

I asked jessica why was this so hard on her. She told me that while skye found out jonh was leaving her, Jessica walked in on Skye trying to kill herself. And john knew stuff Skye wouldn't dare tell anyone. This man had such a good thing. He had her in his hands, if he wanted her to give her whole check, she would give it to him and more.

"Michael, I'm sorry you have to do this." Skye whispered

"Its okay Skye I want to do this, I wanted to be here with you." I replied. Skye wrapped her arm around tight, I think for security.

I pulled her in. And waited for her to fall asleep. When she was sleep I left to go to the restroom. When I closed the door. I heard screaming. It woke everyone up. Everyone ran to Skye's room. "I thought you were sleeping with her." Jessica said.
"You can never leave her alone while she blacks out she might harm herself good thing this time it was only screaming." Jessica continued to say.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." I said honestly.
I slid back in the covers with Skye. I looked at her face, you could see the scare on her face. I kissed her forehead and she put a smile on her face.

"That's so cute!" I heard Jessica mumble. I forgot she was in the room. Now I finally found the shoe to my Cinderella story. All she needed was a good guy in her life and I wanted to be him.
******************************************
The morning came and I had to go to work but I didn't want to leave Skye by herself. Knowing what she does when she is alone I was scared for her safety. I asked Jessica to stay and watch her then I would pay her,her daily pay. I could not do my work at all today all I could think about was Skye.

Making sure that she was alright I called Jessica every hour. I didn't want anything to happen to her and not know it. By the middle of the day I finally had some work done.

My lunch break was coming and I was going to use that as a way to see Skye. As soon as 12:35 I grabbed my jacket and ran out my office. First I stopped and got Jessica, William, Skye and i something to eat, but after that I went straight to Skye's place. I knocked on the door and I opened by its self.

"Who the hell is that?" I voice coming from the back said. "Michael !" I yelled. When I said that I heard feet patting on the floor like the were running. When I looked up I seen Skye peeking over the corner of the wall. "Skye are you okay?" I asked. I didn't get a reply. After a fee seconds of silence, Skye ran towards me and jumped in my arms. She laid he head on my shoulder. "Yes I'm okay." She said lightly. "Have you eating or took a shower today. This time she didn't say anything, she just nodded her head no.

"I brought sushi for me and you." She put a smile on her face." But first I see a shower in you future." Me and Skye laughed."She must really like you. When I ask or say any thing I a get a reply in silence, plus eating or bathing , are things she does not do.while she is in her moods." Jessica said.

With Skye still wrapped in my arms, I walked her to the bathroom. "Do you want me to stay in your room while you take your shower?"

"Yes please." She replied

I walked in her room and turned on the television. I looked at my phone I have 30 minutes till I have to go back to work. Skye was done taking a shower but I didn't here any doors open. When i turned around to make sure everything was okay, there stood a naked Skye. My excitement grew.

"Oh sorry Skye I didn't know you were there." And I turned back around. "Its okay I'm not shy with my body." Skye said. I looked down and seen that my excitement could be seen through my pants. Skye was done getting dressed. All the had on was a long t-shirts, and I hoped she had on a bra and panties.

"Michael we need to talk." Skye said commanding me to do so. "Okay wait let me go get our food." I said. When I came back Skye had took a seat on the bed. I closed the door and gave her ,her food.

"Thank you, but Michael I don't want you to think that I don't like you because you would be telling yourself a lie. Also I like you more then you think I just had a bad relationship with someone and I don't want you to get the secondary emotions that come. "

I got ready to speak. But before I could Skye had positioned herself to have her on my lap with her legs around my waist and hands on my lap as well. I looked in her eyes, and began kissing her. My excitement began to grow again.

Skye started to move her hips up on my cock. I put my hands under her shirt to put them around he waist realizing she had on no underwear. I laid down putting Skye over top of me and started to take of Skye's shirt. Then she undid my shirt and began to do my pants. I rolled over putting Skye on her back. I pull out my hard cock and put inside of her. Motioning it in and out a moan came out of Skye's lips. I began to go faster and Skye arched her back. " holy fuck!" Skye screamed. I seen her eyes roll back into her head. I pulled out to let her orgasms rip through her.

When I got ready to go back in Jessica opened the door. "Oh shit!" She yelled out of shock. I stopped and laid beside Skye. "Now that's what you get for teasing me." I said teasing Skye . Skye up and went to the restroom.

"Now I have to take another shower. That means I have taken two showers before 2:00." I heard Skye say.

I looked at my watch I was an hour l am past my lunch time. "Fuck it I'll hear it later."

.•°°•..•°°•..•°°•..•°°•..•°°•..•°°•..•°°•..•°°•.

No comments on this chapter, just keep reading for more.

Remember
~vote
~comment

Love
Aquatic_