#Eleven

While waiting for the lift to come back down. I turned to Michael, "you know it's not your fault."

Michael eyed me down. "Yes it is I shouldn't have left, me playing a joke on you, caused you to get hurt by that low down, no good, excuse for a man ex of yours."

"Michael his not that bad he was just mad and needed to take his anger out." I told Michael. Yes he did hit me but it was because he was angry. It did scare me that he hit me but I know he would never do it again.

The lift was finally at a halt on the main floor. We got on it, though now we were quite. I wondered why we need an elevator to ourselves because there where no words, no action on the way up.

When the doors opened and we entered his house, Michael stopped in front of me. "So your telling me that your giving john the dick that beat you, called you names, bruised that pretty little body of yours, excuses for mistreating you like that?"

I nodded my head in agreeance instead of vocalizing my answer.
Michael paced the perimeter of the room. "Skye be honest do you still have feelings for him?"

"Y-Y-Yes I do." I uttered the words back to him. "But john nor the love and feelings I have for him, effect the relationship between us. Me and you."

Michael came close to me. "Did you say love? You told me that you only love five people, I remembered because I told my self I was going to make is six people including me. So he is the reason you are so distant the reason why the words 'I love you' won't come out." I turned to the nearest corner and plunged my face into it.

It hurt to hear the truth. But that isn't what made me cry my eyes out, it was the fact that my words hurt Michael. "Michael let me tell you something." I turnt to Michael.

" The reason I act the way I do is all because of john, I've only been with three people my whole life. You, John and God my lord and saver. And only to say because im still with two of them, you and God.

Michael, john is all I know. My life with john wasn't easy and my life with out him felt like a endless hole until you came along."

I looked up to see Michael with a grin on his face."Two things Skye. I don't think God is very happy about you cheating on him with me. And I didn't know that, I wish sometimes you would just open up to me."

I chuckled, "how about I tell you my life, since your so interested in it. I was born into a family with two parents and two siblings, my brother and my twin sister Syi. She went missing when I was eleven. My mother and father got an devoice when I was 6 years old. I met john when I was ten. At the age of thirteen I fell in love with john. And nineteen I was pregnant with twins by john. While I was 4 months I got the message that one of them had died.

Then while I was going through my surgery I was told both of them had died. I got passed that through that with the help of john. Then a few years later I was engaged with john. He left me at the wedding ceremony waiting for him then I got another message that he had left the state and was with a new girl. I was single for about a year. Then I met this guy name Michael and we have hit it off ever since."

I was trying to hold back the tears. And Michael must have seen it because he held me me in his arms and never let go. We had a stare off for a few minutes until I began to speak again. "The reason I am telling you this is because john has been there for me over 10 years and you have only been there for 10 months. I'm just not going to jump in your arms."

"I understand you, but I feel like you won't let me in. you're so independent that I struggle to give you any help or comfort. Then when you do get to the point that you need help, you run to Jessica and that one guy that's handsome, tall, tan gorgeous hair and he looks like he in really good shape and can hold a hell of a punch." He said gently rubbing my arm with his thumb.

"First his name is William, you've talked to him before he is the one that was at the house the night we went out. Second you sound a little jealous and he goes the other way." I struggled to say because of my laughter.

I unwrapped myself from Michael's arms; I put my coat on my coat and walked off. Before I could even make it to my destination, which was the door. Soft, warm hands tugged on my hips and put me at a halt in the air.

"And where do you think you are going Ms. Soon to be smith." Michael's said while grinning.

I lightly hit and kicked his chest, but it didn't seem to any effect on him. "Just because I opened up to you, doesn't mean in going to marry you right away. Now put me the fuck down before I kick your ass!"

Michael slowly motioned me down until my feet touched the ground. " I'm going hone because I have to go to work and so you you." I told him.

"Well can I at least get a goodbye at?" Michael asked as I walked closer to the door.

When me and Michael gained distance that was close enough, we locked our lips together. When his tongue entered my mouth I could taste what he had ate that day. When the kiss was over I left his place and got in the car.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I'm sorry for the hell of the wait I was on break and was with friends and family. I know this chapter wasn't the best but it will have to do till the next don't till then.....

Remember
~vote
~comment
~follow

Love
Aquatic_