#seven

The room got quiet. "Where is he." I asked not ready to face my past. "He in the guest room." Jessica and William pointed to the hall. I got ready to go to the room and seen Michael walk after me. 'Michael I really can't have you with me while I'm doing this.

He finally got the hint. When I got to the room and opened the door. I bust out crying loudly. I could here Jessica and William telling Michael not to come back here.

"Did you like the flowers I sent you ?" John said. "That was you, I thought it was a crazed fan or something." John started laughing.

"John why are you here?

"Did you have to ask that question, I'm here for you."

"Bullshit. bull fucking shit! You couldn't be here for me and you left me her by my self john."

"Are you still mad." John asked.

"You have true balls coming up here like I was going to take back. John you don't understand the pain I went through when you left. I was, still am madly in love with you and I will never stop. But your no good for me, its funny how you can love someone so much and then they hurt you so bad.

John I was ten when we met, I fell in love with you at the age of thirteen. Then I was pregnant with our child at the age if nineteen, do you know how it feels when the doctors tell you that you are having twins then in the middle of the pregnancy you are told one has died then while pushing out the baby they say sorry to tell you but you had a still birth. And we got married an divorced at the age of 21." I told john.

" listen Skye I left because I was young and dumb. Im super sorry about the babies i knew how much they ment to you as a beautiful young lady you should not have to go through that by your self, I'm truly sorry. And Now I'm fighting to get the things I had back now. I'm crazy for you. I would kill for you , but you just have to see that. I would like to kiss you right now if you would allow me." He walked torwards me.

"Bitch! Don't you ever try to do that, I don't care how much I'm weak for you, you will never make us work again. I've told you things before I even told my myself, and before you go all on a mission to get me back. I'm already in someone's arms.
John you just dont know how flabbergasted I am now. Your one out of two and a half people that knows about my last name. I put so much trust in you and you put so much pain in me. You have been the only guy I've been with that I let in my heart."

"I didn't know you felt that way," John said.

"Okay theses are my last words to you, leave me the fuck alone, sorry I ruined you plains of getting back with me. If you would have came about a year ago I would have fell in your arms but now its to late. And to think you're the only man I said I love you to. Your the reason I scream, and yell at night. Your the reason I let no one in your the reason why I have trust issues, I'm so damn loved by a guy that has been with me for a while a yet I won't make it official because I'm scared of getting hurt.

I'm scared that one day I'll fall in love with him and leaves me like you did. So now get the fuck out my house take your sorry ass of a man and go wherever they let asshole bitches like you live live at." I left out the door, ran to my bed room. Slamed the door a cried as loud as my body would allow me to.

I heard Michael trying to talk john but john never said a word to him. When he got to the door he stopped and said "let Skye know I will always be with her." I cried louder when I said that.

Michael nocked on the door. "Skye its Michael let me in."

"Get the fuck away from my damn door." I screamed. Then Jessica came knocking on my door. "Ye please let me come in you don't have to talk you just need to be held and comfort. I moved of the door with my eyes close when I opened them Michael, Jessica and Michael were in there.

Jessica walked towards me and I clenched on to her leg. "Skye Skye Skye you can't do this again."

William asked her " do what again?"

"When she clenches on someone or something she is going in her blackout mode. And when she blackout she stay in her room she doesn't shower, eat or clean for weeks. But she only does it when john comes around, like he triggers her blackouts. Michael see if she would let you pick her up."

He reached down and detach me off of Jessica's leg. "Skye shake your head if you want to go to your bed."

I slightly moved my head. Michael but me in my bed. He got got to the door. "Michael can you lay with me I managed to say but first tell William and Jessica they can use the guest rooms if they want to."

"Yes and yes." And he walked the door. I waited for him to come back.
When he came in I was half way sleep." They said they would stay." I heard Michael say. I lifted my self up.

"Sorry." I said

"Sorry for what?" I asked

"For being to hard. I've liked you for a long time I've just been so scared that you would end up like john."

"Don't worry about it, I have you now and that is all that matters"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Two chapters in one day!!! Anyway what did you think of the my little story changer. Next chapter will be a Michael's POV.

Remember
~vote
~comment

Love
Aquatic_