#three

"So how was the date? No! How was the kiss?" Just tell me about the whole time." Jessica said anxiously waiting.

"Okay, the date was fun I got to get to know him better and he got to know me too." 

"Mmmm not to enterupt your story but get to the good parts, like was he married, kids, how much he makes... Wait never mind your a billionaire you dont need his money, does he have any secrets." Is what Jessica had to say before I even ended my story.

"Agent Jessica there is no need to start  3rd degree me. Plus I have no idea what the answers are for your 101 questions. So there I'm no longer telling you what happened." Then I walked off.

"Was the kiss any good?" Jessica slid in as her last question.

I turned and bit my lip as a response. "Well I'm leaving to go to Darrick's I won't be back to night."  Was Jessica's next words.

I had the house all to my self. I thought about calling Michael and thanking him for a good date, but I didn't I couldn't stop thinking about how his kiss made me feel. Thinking about that kiss lead me thinking, if he was good at kissing imagine what he was under the sheets.

And before I knew it I began having a tingling sensation in the middle of my thighs. I tried to fight it but I couldn't. Within seconds I was rubbing my trobing core trying to do my best with my fingers but wasn't able to hit the spot.  I dug in my dresser and grabbed my Dildo. I slowly put it inside me and letting the vibration do the trick. The pressure from the vibration made a moan slide from my mouth. After the first moan they kept coming louder and louder and the time progressed. My eyes roll to the back of my head and liquid started to come from my sobbing wet core.

I got up from the bed and went to take a third shower for today and changed the sheeting on my bed.
I tried my fastest to hurry and the bed sheeting and covers  so I can head to sleep. When all was done I looked and the clock and I had two hours before I head to work.
***********************************

I was awaken by alarm clock. "Damn that is not enough time from me to work in full action." I murmured as i got out of bed. When I got out of my bed i got in the shower and heard my  phone ring like I got a text message. Who could be texting me this early in the morning. It had to be my secretary Dave. I was wrong it was Michael and he texted me "good morning my pretty." That is all I needed to put a grin on my face all day.

Today was Friday so I wore my casual clothes. I put my hair in a poney tail and put on eye liner, mascara and a little bit of lip gloss. When I got ready to leave out the door I was stoped by a vase of flowers with a note that said "I hope I didn't leave on a wrong term but when I come back I'll make it up later. ~love me."

At first I thought it was was Michael until I realized what type of flowers they were. They were roses and according to Michael I was to good for those. Then my next thought was one of my many gifts given to me by my fans although I wonder why I had fans and I had no talent but making people pretty.

I left my condo and thought nothing of it after tfar.

After a life time of traffic I was finnaly in my office and started to began work. I felt my energy get low. I pushed my intercom button," Dave I need some coffee pronto!"

I didn't give Dave time to respond before I ended the call. I didn't have time to I had a hand full of work to do. It was getting ready to warm up and this is the time the sales sky rockets. The hair services went up and  so did the people buying my hair supplies increase too. I had too many things to do to get coffee for myself. I had to fill out paper work, make sure my factories were up to date and had all the ingredients to make my hair creams, shampoos, grease, perms,relaxers, hair colour, hair pieces, hair glue and more. I had to make sure that my number of workers where enough to handle the wave of supplies that were going to in and out.

Someone was knocking on my door. "Come in!"

Dave walked in with my coffee. "Here you go miss Jones. Oh and miss Jones you have a visiter." He said before leaving out the door. "Wait , who is the vister?" Hoping it was not a reporter.

"He said his name was M-Michelle or Michael. Something like that. I know I know tell them your in a meeting." As he waved his had as if i do that to all my visiters.

"Thats not what I was going to say. I was getting ready to say let him in." Dave gave me a surprise look. "Well I'll tell him to come right on up."

Within minutes Michael was in my office. "Good afternoon miss Jones," he said with a big smile.

"What did I tell you about calling me that, I'm younger then you so I should be calling you Mr.Smith." I said with a giggle.

"Well I heard that guy in there call you it so you let people call you it just not me," as he made a puppy dog face. "Plus you already call Mr.Smith"

He made his way to the seat in front of my desk and kissed me on the forehead.  "The guy out there works for me, so if you want to work for me you can but know there is no relationship between staff."

"If that's the case fuck no! I won't for you because I have this big crush on this young lady that works here and I've even been told she owns the place and I have plains to make her mine if she let's me." He started to blush and have me smile with dimples.

I looked down wondering who he was talking about. "Oh." Michael picked my hand up and walked me over to his lap and patted it like he wanted to sit on it. He began laughing. "I was talking about you silly." I looked up and grinned. "You seemed so depressed when you thought I was talking about another girl." He said in a worried voice.

"I kind of was because I like you too." The phone stated ringing. "Hello miss Jones office."

"Hi I know who's office this and I know whos on the phone but I hoped you liked the flowers I left for you." The voice said before hanging up.

"Okay good to know." I said to play it off. "Who was that?" Michael asked. " just business, I relied.

"So even you can call yourself miss Jones but I can't?" Michael said to break the few seconds of silence. "I'll make a deal with you SKYE JONES, I with stop calling you that if you let me take you on a second date?" He asked me.

I bust out laughing. Michael raised his eyebrow in curiosity. "I'm laughing because I would have gone on a second date with you anyway but now I get to go and you not call me miss jones, that is a win-win."

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Told you I was going to have it done before next week. And I didn't let you down. I'm trying to get a least two chapters a month if I have less then that sorry if more then that good.

Remember
~vote
~comment
~ And tell me if you like it so far

* I know im a newbie and I'm still trying to get my book known so please tell people about my book and I'm thinking of doing a POV of Michael tell me if you would like to know what Michael is thinking*

Love
Aquatic_