#five( Michael's pov)

I was even surprised she asked me to go with her, because of our little fight. "Yes I want to go with you to the event."

"Then get ready." She said.
"Okay," I replied. I started to unbutton my shirt. "At your house!" she yelled.  I threw my hands in the air and mouth the word "okay."
I kissed her on forehead. "Come back before 9:00." She Commended me to do so.

"Trust, I don't need four hours to get ready. Is there any thing you want me to wear?" I asked. She nodded her head. "If you could, can you wear a tux." She replied with a grin.

She gave me a goodbye kiss then I smacked her ass on the way out."Ouch! What the fuck that for?. She cried. "Because I felt like it." I laughed the rest of the way to my car.

Skye had better been lucky because I own many suits but only two tux. A black one and white. Since I had four hours I watched some television. I watched a remake of Cinderella. Don't judge it made me think of me and miss Jones. It made me think if I could be her prince. But only if knew what was the shoe in the relationship.

By the time the movie I had two hours left. I jumped in the shower. I thought about what tux I was going to wear. I ended up with the white one. After all of that I just accessorized my tux with a watch and Cologne. This time I got in my 2014 Lamborghini Gallard. I pulled up to Skye's condo, I forgot her flowers. I hurried and drove to the nearest flower shop. And spent damn near 100 dollars for her on flowers.

She should be lucky I make 20,000,000 dollars a year or she and I would be screwed.

I knocked on Skye's door. And a man open. I was shocked and lost in words. "Um is Skye home?" I asked this man. "You must be Michael she told me to tell you that she would be right down." He replied.

I walked in the room with anxiety, wondering who that man was, why was he here and what is his status with Skye. After a few minutes the man spoke again." I have to go back up stairs with Skye but nice meeting you though." And he walked off.

A few moments later Skye was walking down the steps. She was wearing and black knee high dress that huged her waist. And she wore this heel that made her as tall if not taller then me. And her red hair was up.

"Damn!" I yelled. But as soon as I got the word out my mouth the same man the opened the door came down the steps my whole demeanor changed. "Baby, baby, baby you look good." He said while kissing her on her cheek. "Are you ready Michael?" Asked she.

The man behind her grabbed her waist and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. She slaped his shoulder " Yea I don't care as long as your not in my bed when I get home Mr." She replied to him.

"Yes I'm ready." I said trying to get her attention on me. They both looked at me and laugh. "See ya later on," Skye said to the young man.

"You went all out with a white tux." I think was her way of complimenting me. I handed her the orchids. And she kissed me. "Is that your way of saying thank you?" I jokingly asked. "No but if a kiss means thank you then that was a weak thank you." She replied. "Well can I get a better thank you?" Asked I.

"Ummm I thought you guys were going to be late." The guy on the steps said.  I turned around and mean mugged him. "Let's go Michael." Skye said pulling my arm.

"Wait?! who's driving?" I asked. "Well I have a driver for things like this." She said as if she was teasing me with her money.

The car came around the corner. "Get in the car." Skye commanded me. I opened the door, "ladies go first." When we got in the car I tried to create an intimate vibe between us.
For the first few minutes she didn't budge. "You need a cold shower," she said and turned to me.

"If you would give in I wouldn't need one," I replied back. Skye looked at me and rolled her eyes. I slowly moved my hand on her leg. I felt her jumped in shock. I began moving my hand up her dress and stopped before I got to her panties.

By this time Skye had looked at me and met my hand that was under her dress with her own. After a second of this Skye started to speak. "Its not going to work with me, no matter what you do."

"Really, is that a challenge?" I quickly asked.

"No its not, plus I wouldn't even try to do it in the car." I didn't believe her words.

"How about after the event you come to my house and we continue?" I asked with a grin. I was trying to get

"Okay I won't decline the offer." She mumbled. I put both hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I met her lips with mine. Skye let a moan. My hand acted as if they had a mind of there own. They started to fondle with her breast, Skye's hands moved to the middle of my lap and rubbed the crouch of my pants.

Then the most unexpected thing happened. Skye pushed me away and began fixing her self. She looked out the window for the rest of the ride.

We finally reached our destination. When we got past of all the questions and pictures and entered the ballroom and all eyes laid upon us.

"Miss Jones !" Was yelled across the room. Oh so all these people can that but I can't.

I looked down at Skye. "Miss Jones?" I said as if  was a question. She giggled. After a few moments of just me and her, a flock of people came to talk to Skye. An old British man walked to us. I knew him, he is the owner of my law firm. "Mr.Nicholas? What are you doing here?" I asked the elderly man.

"You two know each other ? " as she interrupted my conversation. "Yes!" said Mr.Nicholas and I at the same time.

"We'll at least you meeting my dad step is over." She giggled."Miss Jones did you say dad?" Making sure I heard her right.

Mr.Nicholas blurted out."Yes you heard her right. Now I want to know how you know my daughter?" Me and Skye looked at each other. " give us a minute," I said.

"We never made it official!" I cried to Skye. "I know but I'm not ready to say I'm your girlfriend." She said with a forced smile. "Tonight I will introduce you as a close Friend."

"A close friend? Really? Close friends don't have the urge to sleep with each other, neither do they make out and damn sure don't kiss how did in car." I was getting tired of Skye's mixed emotions.

"I'll make you a deal. After this weekend I'll make it offical, I just need time to think." She was interrupted by her dad/ Mr.Nicholas I don't know what to call him now.

"So how do you guys know each other?" He asked again.

I looked in Skye's eyes. "He is my boyfriend, but don't tell anyone dad please yet." She pleaded.

"Good you need someone like him. Have you told him about you know what?" Mr.Nicholas said, with the raise of his eye brow Skye's head was hanging low. "No." 

I picked up her head. "Would you like to talk about it?"

"No." She replied as quickly as I asked it. "Let's just enjoy the event."

The whole night was fun. Me and Skye danced and I got to meet her friends, I was happy  most of them were female and the guys were all okay. The night got old and I could tell that Skye was getting restless.

"Would you still like to come to my place?" I looked at her. "The challenge can be postponed because trust I'll have you in my arm scream I want more."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Did you like Michael's POV? Sorry I left you at a cliff hanger I wanted Skye to tell her POV of Michael's place.

Remember
~vote
~comment

Love
   Aquatic_