#Twenty-Two

I walked out onto the sidewalk, away from my driver. Today I didn't feel like walking and I was still not in the right mind set to drive. It hadn't even been 24 hours since I broke up with Michael and I wanted someone to tell me it was all right.

And I did, it was Lucas. He was the right hand man to my father. He had always had, I guess you can say crush on me. Even when I was with John, but when John and I was in the step of divorced, Lucas was there to help me through it. He was what I could say a rebound, but then I started to catch feeling for him but then I met Michael and Lucas and I got distant.

Lucas and I were still talking, but it was every so often. And it wasnt on the same topic it was when I was single.

I had came off of the elevator when I had first seen him. He was on the phone with someone,but end the call when he had seen me.

I had began to blush when he had came closer to me.

"You are already blushing and I haven't even said hi yet." He said making me blush even more. "So your father informed me, you are single now once again. "

"That is correct." I replied, even though it wasn't a question.

"So who is the unlucky guy." He asked me. And it was like he heard what Lucas was saying because Michael had came outside.

I whispered in his ear. "That's him."

Lucas look over to him. He put his attention back on me and his lips touched mine. This was what I wanted, to be in someones arm but I wished it was Michael that was kissing me. Even though I had a happy smile on my face I was feeling needy, in need of Michael, but he hurt me.

I looked back at Michael who had love in his eyes and my eyes were filled with love, but it changed to lust when Lucas kissed the soft part of my neck which made me buck against him. It made his whole attitude change. But I couldn't care any more I was still hurt by what came out if his mouth.

How could he say those things to me. I understand what he was saying about me loving John. But the rest of the stuff was just being extra. Me having a second life was a lie, me having a relationship witg John is a hell of a lie. And Me being sneaky, ive been every where with him ive told him every thing. There is a few things I haven't told him, but that are things that I have to deal with myself before I tell anyone.

An old British man came out.

"Oh Mr.Nicholas!"
"Hey dad."

We both said at once. Lucas acted like he was scared to see my father, with us all hugged up. And I on the other hand wasn't faced at all. I was daddy's little girl and all I had to do was say one little word and i'd have it. My father was the type the could afford the world and give it to me.

It was like being a criminal and having the president as your dad. Which was close to what I have.

My father knew all of the things I have done and did. He knows about my relationship with John. My best with him and my worst, sadly he knew about my suicidal action, he knew my little fling with Lucas but Lucas didn't know my father knew. And since my mom past away our relationship and knowledge about each others lifes grew. The only thing he didn't know was about my secret event and my relationship with Michael, but in my defense ,no one knows about our relationship.

So I was wondering why was he here. I understand he works for my father but I knew it wasn't about work because my father nevers asks me to come to his office unless is was a meeting he wanted me to attend. Then Michael came out and my curiosity enlarged.

"Skye come here my princess and Lucas get to doing some work around this place." He said yelling out the command he gave to Lucas.

I followed his directions and behind him I went into his office and sat in the dark oak wood chair that was in front of your desk. He. Slipped through a few folders and files before even looking at me.

"So Skye I heard that you and Michael had a fight last night." My father asked.

"And that is true." I replied. Now I knew what this was about, he wanted to be informed about what happen yesterday.

"If it is true how come you didn't tell me about it. I could handle it for you."

"Dad this is something you can't help me with, its not a law argumen that you can settle with for me, this is a relationship that me and Michael have to work our and seeing that I broke up with him it be a while before we began talking again."

"Did he hurt you." My father asked.

"Physically, no. But he did when he said those things to me it hurt deep." I replied.

" Do you need me to hurt him, I'll fire him, make sure his career ends today. I'll do any for my princess." He said Asked while Michael was walking in the door.

We both stopped and stared at him. Michael froze, still as a rock. From that way I was looking even his lungs wasn't moving.

MY father cleared his throat.
"So tell me what you want me to do Skye and i'll do it. Do you need me to make his life a living hell or I could just get your brother to come and stay with you for a while."

Okay my dad was scary because he had power. But my brother in the other had was the power. He was the silent but deadly type. Micheal only seen my brother once. And my brother says they never looked at each other.

I loved having him as an older brother, because I was always the girl that was off limits. And it really didn't matter everyone knew that I was John and they didn't even try to start things with me, but that beside the fact.

I looked at Michael wondering if he was worth the raft of my father or brother. I looked at him I seen sympathy in his eyes this time, it was the same look I gave my father when my mom died.

It made me feel bad for what I was doing with Lucas out side.

Stop thinking that. You are single now, you have the right to do what ever you want.

I was right, but I still cared for Michael enough to keep him from my father and my brother.

"No, let him live a little. Everyone has their own opinion and it just so happened that his upset me. I will be okay and Michael is a big boy I believe he will be alright."

My father put a half grin on his face. He was surprised that I was so easy on Michael normally I would have sent him to jail for some dumb reason like harassment or even verbal abuse but I didn't.

"If that's all I have to get to work daddy, I'll see ya soon." I exited out of the building with Michael on my heels. He grabbed my wrists, turning me to face him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what, Michael?" I said.

"Why did you just 'let me go', you could have made my life hell. But instead you let me be."

"Because it would have messed up with my other life." I said making a reference to what Michael said about me. And walked off getting into the car with my driver and pulled off.

θ_θ θ_θ θ_θ θ_θ θ_θ θ_θ θ_θ θ_θ

People have been asking me about how do you vote.

1) TAP THE SCREEN UNTIL A ORANGE BAR COMES FROM THE BOTTOM.

2) LOOK FOR A STAR... TAP IT.

3) THATS ITS

But don't forget to...

~VOTE
~FOLLOW
~COMMENT

LOVE
Aquatic_