#Thirteen(Michael's pov)

"Where's that girl of yours you've been telling me about?" The director of my case asked me.

"Sir she will be here any minute now she had another event she had to go to before she got here." I told him just to get him off my back.  He had been asking me about Skye for the last thirty minutes, ever since she said she was on her way. I tried to get away from him by getting something to soothe my quench, but it didn't work he was right behind me.

I knew I had an escape when I seen Mr.Nicholas. My director walked up to him as if they was good friends, but when Mr.Nicholas turn down the hand shake and looked towards me I knew it he had no idea who my director was.

"Hey Mr.Smith, how's life been treating you?" He asked me with his old British accent.

"I'm doing real good, if you ask me."

The British old man stood there and acknowledged my comment by the nodding of his head. He slowly walked off as our conversation aged.

I went to convey with the other people I knew at the event before the dinner started and meanwhile I took a look around and seen an ex of mine.

I tried to look and turn away from her, but I was to late she had seen me and was coming my way. I ran , well fast walked into the mans restroom. I stayed in there fore a few minutes.
Another guy walked in and we made little talk before he walked out behind him to see if my stalker of an ex was still outside the restroom waiting on me.

The coast was clear, that was until I got to the end of the hall. "Hey Michael." My ex said in a sexy voice which made me kind of sick to my stomach. "How you've been lately? Did you miss me or my skills in the sheets or I know you missed this magic hands." She said while rubbing my inner thigh.

"No Taylor I did not miss you. So please..." I didn't get to finish my words before Skye came and finished my sentence. "So get the fuck away before we have a problem."

Skye and I looked at each other and then kissed in front of Taylor. Taylor looked at Skye with detest in her eye. After she walked off Skye began laughing and I followed after. "Sorry I'm late I had to drive from the other side of town, and...." 

Skye kept going at the mouth about why she was late to the dinner and I  really didn't care why or how just as long as she came. I stopped her by putting my finger across the opening of her lips and she slowly ended her sentence.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you can walk into the ballroom and take a seat the dinner will begin in a few moments." The lady announced. Skye and I waited till the room got less crowded to go into the next part of the event.

While we were waiting Skye's phone rang , she answered but she walked away to talk. Then when she came back I asked who was it and she started to play with her hair and hands. She said it was work so I let it go.

We waited as the server seated us at our seat. We got a seat next to Mr.Nicholas. "Right now we are waiting the people at V.I.P. tables, we will get to everyone else after we are done."

I turned to Skye, "I could say that I am very hungry right now."

Skye looked at me."Well babe I have nothing to eat and we are V.I.P  so we should be eating soon."

I put my sad face on and looked down at the table.  "I have something to eat!" I yelled loud enough so only I can hear. I but my hands under the table and placed it on Skye's thigh. I slowly made my way to the edge of her silk panties.

I rubbed the outside of her core, before I put my finger in her. I played with inside of her as she squirmed around to keep her reactions to my actions controlled. I plunged my second finger into her which made her moan loafer and caught Mr.Nicholas attention. "Sweet pea are you okay?" He asked Skye.

she replied "Yes dad I'm okay I was saying MMMMM because the food smelt so good." 

She tried to remove my hands from her and I just kept adding my fingers. I felt her core tighten around my fingers. "Michael." she moaned at a low whisper. she repeated until I hit her spot and she got real silent. "Excuse me I have to pee." Then she looked and me letting me know that it wasn't pee she was holding, it was an orgasm.

When she came out the restroom I began licking my fingers, making a piping noise when I took them out my mouth. "Seems like you were holding out on some thing that was eatable,taste like good food." I said teasing her.

Skye rolled her eyes at me. I grabbed her thigh"Say something or this time I'll me tasting with my t tongue and not my fingers.

Skye waited a few moments before she opened her mouth to speak. "I didn't know that was on the menu."

Our waiter stood in front of us with our food. The plate had evey food on there from salad to sushi which I was glad about. We ate while they were giving out the awards. I got the head start award which means he is new but came off strong, I also got the golden leader which is an award for winning a cause.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
Thank you for the 1.04k
just keep reading it hasn't even got to why I named the why I did... don't forget to

~READ
~VOTE
~COMMENT
~FOLLOW

LOVE
   Aquatic_