#Twenty-One(Michael's POV)

This was some bullshit. What am I doing I should be in there picking her up off the floor, wiping her tears and telling her its all right. I never seen this happening, She had dumped me. Im standing outside of her door like a stalked. Waiting for a climax that only happens in movies. I hope she would open the door and say sorry, take me back and then we would make love. It was never going to happen and I had to get it through my head.

I walked my way towards my car and got in. The smell of her still lingering around from earlier today. I turned on some music to get my mind off of her. I don't know why I thought it would work. I turned it up so can hear it and plating was It Will Rain by Bruno Mars. Then I thought I was doing something by changing the station and Lego House by Ed Sheeran came on.

It seemed like the music was trying to mock my feelings that I was felling. Nothing could change the way I felt. I need one thing one person and she was hated me right about now.

I was beginning to blame myself for this. I should just have kept my mouth close and that would have kept her in my arms. I slowly made it to my apparent.

Slouching to my door I walked in and laid on the couch. I stared at wall in thoughts of her, the way she loved to tease me or how she was strong to everyone on the outside and fragile to her love ones and me at the same time. She was like oxygen, my oxygen . She is one of the most important thing to living, but to much if it will kill you and not enough will do worst problems. And I'll rather die from to much then not enough.

Out of all people my ex shows up. I'd rather see the brother i've haven't talk to in years. I didn't understand why she did why she did. Neither did I understand why Skye asked me did I love her. I was in love with her, no scratch that I was abnormally madly in love with her. I was so in love with her I wanted to be her.

I knew she still had loved him when she took up for him abusing her. I just never had said anything. But who could blame her, if she was all I ever had and knew and she cheated on me I would take her back faster then it light to get across the room and act like it never happened.

I was sorry that I even walked out the door. I had known she didn't want me to leave but whatever she would say and I would do like a puppet.

I was very tired but couldn't go to sleep because of Skye floating through my head. I thought about her sleeping by me which eased my head by a sesame seed. My eyes closed and fell asleep shortly after.

***
"I'm so sorry for telling you to get out. I was just up set at your words." Skye said sashaying her way towards Michael.

"So are you telling me you want me that you want me back." I asked sounding beyond desperate.

Skye shook her head in response and sat on my lap. She began to roll her hips in a circular pattern making me grow in my pants. I suppressed a groan that was seconds from slipping out of my mouth. Then my phone rang and interrupted us.

I went to answer it but it kept ringing.
***

I was awaken by my phone. It was my job.

"Hello. Michael this Lucas from work, Mr. Nicholas wants you here in an hour."

"Do you have any idea why he is calling me in." I wondered.

"Something about his daughter by the name of Skye with an E. She is a young lady with red hair the flows down a little past her shoulders, nice curvy figure. Round lips, but she is small in size. She is very attractive lady."

I could here the he was describing her, it sounded like he was fascinated in her. My anger grew a slit bit. She belongs to... herself, I couldn't get mad she wasn't mine anymore.