#six

The event turned out great. And the best part is that Michael got to meet my dad. Only thing is I never told him I was an off spring of the highest man in politics other then the president and I was British I always had kept that part of my life a secret.

It wasn't like I was holding on to a secret like I kill people in my sleep. I just didn't want to be known as a Nicholas. The Nicholas name had characteristics that I did not approve of. They were known to not care, to only think of their self, and to be an all around bad guy. Only good thing to being a Nicholas was the fear we had when they heard our name.

"Skye did you hear me? I said did you want to came back to my place?" Micheal said to bring me back to focus. "And I wont do the challenge tonight but we will get to it." And he looked at me with a subducting smile.

"Yea I'll go to your place since we've been friends/girlfriend-boyfriend almost 5 months. And never even seen the outside of it." I replied.

I got in the car and laid my head on his shoulder.
**********************************
I was woken up by Michael and a kiss on my cheek. "Good morning." I rolled over. "I'm so sorry I did not mean to fall asleep, ughh I feel so embarrassed. I fell asleep on you, I let you have to sleep with out me telling you good night. Michael I am so so so so so sooooo sorry.

Michael stood there in silence for a short  period of time then he laughed. "Skye its okay. I seen you getting sleepy, I knew you wouldn't be able to stay up. Its not a big deal." He said.

"So your not mad?"  I asked.

"No, I got to be in bed with the sexists woman I know and we don't have to go to work today so it is okay." I looked up at Michael and kissed him.

"What was that for?" He asked me. "Its for you just being you. " I said with a smile.

"Here I had a friend go a buy you some clothes for today and a little something extra." Michael said while handing me a bag of clothes.  I got out the bed. "And where do you think you are going?" He asked.

I replied, "I'm going to get in the shower. If that's okay with you?

"I don't think that was a question." Michael said coming behind me.

"Well you right Sir." And I walk off.There is no doubt that Michael is starting to make me so weak. If I would allow my self I would lose my self to him in seconds. Before I headed for the shower I was In Michael's arm and did not want him to let me go.

Then this loving feeling was gone when Michael's little friend got excited. "I wonder why your so excited?" I said joking.

"Because of you and your perfect curves." He replied

I walked away making sure he was watching me. When I got to the restroom I seen that he had already put out a towel and washcloth.
I was hoping Michael would walk in for some reason, but yet it didn't happen. I looked in the bag of clothes were 4 pair of shorts.  I took a pair out and seen how they were high waisted and stopped a few inches below the crouch. The shirt covered the shorts so i tucked them in and my shoes looked like some name brand gym shoes.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I screamed so who ever it, was could hear me.

"Okay you're done getting dressed, good." A voice said.

"Yes Sir, I am done. I really never took you for the fashion type though. "I said while doing the final touches to the outfit.

"You thought right I'm not, but my friend who gets paid to dress people and dresses me for a living." Michael said.

"And who is this friend of you who dresses you?" I asked.

"She is just a friend plus, she is for the other team if you know what I mean."

I nodded my headed out the bathroom and but my clothes in another bag. I had walked around the house and noticed there was only one bed room. I know for a fact that Michael was not in the bed with me. "Hey Michael!" I yelled. "Skye why are you yelling I've been behind you the whole time."

"Oh, but anyway where did you sleep?" I questioned.

Michael cleared his throat. "Babe, I slept on the couch. As much I would have liked to get in the bed with you,
I have respect for you. "

I blushed at his words."Well I wouldn't have mind."

"Next time I will."He replied.

I walked close to him. Michael's eyes widened, I put my hands in his pockets and played with his cock. A moan left his lips. "Don't tease me Skye."

"Who said I was teasing." I replied

"Skye I will have in my bed so quick, so please don't tease." I continued fondling him.

"Skye!" He Michael yelled. I kept doing it. " SKYE!!!!!" This time Michael had picked me up and had my legs wrapped around his waist. He began walking and kissing my neck. As we got to the bed he moved down to my breast. He kept getting further down my body till he reach the buttons of my shorts.

I unbuttoned the shorts and slid them off. This time Micheal slid my underwear to the side and he entered his inside me with his fingers. I moan as he motioned his fingers up and down.

Michael's lips smashed against. I reacted as fast as I could. I slowly took off his shirt. Michael undid his pants. He got ready to put himself inside of me, but before he was able to my phone started to ring. I looked,
It was William. "I'm sorry but I have to take this. "I said so sympathetically.

"Hello?"

"Hey Skye I have jess here and..." He stopped in the middle.

"And who?"

"John sandfeild." William resisted telling me.

"Okay, I'm on my way. Fuck!"

"Skye is something wrong?" I didn't reply to his answer.

"I'm really sorry but I need to go home." Was my response.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"William the guy that was at my house." Gathering my stuff.

"I'll come with you." He said while putting on his pants.

"Michael as much as would like you to be there, I don't think I could handle myself." I said.

"Babe please let me come." He begged me.

"Okay you can come but you can't press me of my actions." I walked out the door waiting for Michael to get in car. The car ride was silent until tears fell down my face.

"Hold me please." I said to Michael. "Do you want to tell me?" Michael asked. I shook my head in his lap.

"Well is about this William guy." Was Michael's second question.
I shook my head again. After that the car ride became quiet again.

When I got to the house there was William sitting on the couch with Jessica.

"Daddy, hey I ain't talk to you in a while." Jessica said walking towards me and give me a hug.

"Hey jess." I hugged her back.

"Where is Mr. Sexy at?" Jessica said looking around.

"Did you call my name." Michael said coming behind me.

Jessica, Michael and I started to laugh.

"William this is my boyfriend Michael." I looked at Michael and gave him a big smile because this is the only other people other than my dad that knew we made it official. And this was a big step for me. "Michael this is my close friend William."  They shook hands, both Poking there chest out like they were the alpha male.
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
Next chapter will be a real story changer. Sorry if there are little kids reading this book, I know there was an explicit part in this chapter. But the book does say sexual content.

Remember
~vote
~ comment

Love
   Aquatic_